Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Alright...you win!

Cargo Chick
@cargo-chick
14 years ago
28 posts
Thanks everyone...I'm almost one week in and I'm amazed at how some of them are seriously dreading already! In the back, the bottom layer are tightening up amazingly! The front is also staying really tight, although not dready tight (of course). Quite a bit in the back has loosed up until there's almost no knot in them, but they are staying in their own section and keeping together. It's happening a lot faster than I anticipated...and it amazes me to see them curling! I have pretty straight hair, but they are all getting quite a bit of wave in them. It's been a blast so far! Not too much separating so far...the roots aren't pretty, of course, but they aren't latching into each other much.I thought I'd be way more stressed about it by now. I'm more impatient to see them form now than before...just because it's turning out so different than I thought it would be at this point! I'll post pics in another week!
updated by @cargo-chick: 07/18/15 03:57:26AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
so happy to see u having such great results cant wait to see the picsjust so u know they will get loops thats nothing to worry about its how they dread and the loops will eventualy tighten up into texture (most some may remain and make them interesting) but if u really must control a crazy loop slip a bead over it for a week or 2 and it will go away

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
"We" did not win you did.Very humble and open-minded of you to share this with us.
jim
@jim
14 years ago
40 posts
hah! i have realized that i generally interpret strangers as critical with uncontructive intentions. Island Mamma said:
Sometimes tone is a perception of the reader. It can be hard to not have everyone agree with you or hard to accept new information if its contrary to your preconceived ideas.

Any ways I'm glad you came back.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form