Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hey guys Im Marc :D

Jeffree Vega.
@jeffree-vega
14 years ago
66 posts
Boots do a couple of things, but the best one I've found just now is Pantenes new shampoo. I'm sure it's called Aqua Light. It's very good. It leaves no residue behind, but doesn't leave the hair feeling dry and brittle.But again, the BS and ACV rinse is a very good way to go. My hair has never felt so clean and light since I started using that and it's all thanks to this site.Don't use mousse in your hair. Or wax. Anything like that is just holding the hair together and restricting movement so the hair can't form knots without lots of damaging palm rolling.Just pour the baking soda over your hair and let it sit for a while. Then rinse it out. A great tip that SE always gives is if you think you've got it all out, rinse again
updated by @jeffree-vega: 07/17/15 11:04:56PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
sea salt dries the hair adds texture helps it knot and tighten but it wull dry the scalp thats why u spray on haior only not scalpthe bs pourr over yoir head let soak 10 min

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Marc Fisher
@marc-fisher
14 years ago
15 posts
wow thanks for the maintenance tips guys :)so should I just start using Seasalt spray regardless of having dreads or not or ait until ive started getting them in?and i will definitly be purchasing some bakingsoda in the short future.
Jeffree Vega.
@jeffree-vega
14 years ago
66 posts
There is no harm in using the seasalt spray just now. It'll add some texture to your hair and add in the knotting when you finally take the plunge (:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if u use the sea salt u probly wont need to "put them in" just switching shampoos and doing sea salt should be all u need to start dreading naturally Marc Fisher said:
wow thanks for the maintenance tips guys :)

so should I just start using Seasalt spray regardless of having dreads or not or ait until ive started getting them in?

and i will definitly be purchasing some bakingsoda in the short future.

--
Marc Fisher
@marc-fisher
14 years ago
15 posts
how long is the natural dreading process on average?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
imposible to guess weeks months averagemost dread fairly fast but some dread slowmine dreaded in 2 weekslook around alotta ppl get great results in a few weeks to a month or 2

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form