that last 1 is a freind who started his same place and time as me in the woods

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/11/15 05:42:14AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha why would u question them the site it was on says they are freeformtheyere certainly not the most interesting but theyre fine every freefotm forms freely and appropriately for the person whos dreading

--
ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
Well I have a few friends and have seen a few gals who opted for totally natural dreads. Some have thin some have thick. I know a set of twins who BOTH did natural. Their hair is really beat and tidy looking as well. Just throwing that in there.One has this ones, but that's because She's allowed them to congo. The other has thinner dreads but that's because she's kept them separated. As far as I know she just uses her fingers to maintain the size
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i was thinking that too the site said theyre freeform tho ive seen some freform form as smoothif they are freeform like it claimed definately not the nicest

--
ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
Also I know a woman who has all her children with natural dreads. It was a covenant with the Most High. They have thinner and medium sized ones so far. Most "afrikan" people you see with thick dreads have congos. Bobs dreads were very thin when they first started off. You can see them go from thin to medium to all over the place if you look.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

many many of thefreeforms im finding are from our site so im skipping those u can use the site search to find emactualy all the nicest (with a couple exceptions) are on this site..lol

--
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
That's Alborosie <3 him!!! He's Italian like my hubby, it's the thick hair I think.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
here's some more eye candy he's a sexxxy mofo!!LOL!

That's a helluva CONGO!

updated by @naturalwomyn: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Calen Mitchell
@calen-mitchell
14 years ago
7 posts
Lol. No more sexy mofo pictures? Haha. You guys are great.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form