Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Ima a bit sad..

SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
You are worried about those???!!?Trust me these will tighten over time and "settle" down....Dunno how you started yours but mine was backcombed but they still do funky stuff....and if you have seen my pics i still got loads of loops..but i kinda like them so i let them be....But I have seen lots of my bumps and zigzags in my first 6 months but those disappeared...And one cool dread of mine has 3 ends....sorta like a trident..lol Marlee Skye said:

updated by @sillywalkingminister: 07/27/15 09:16:19AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
all my beads are in permenantly unable to be removedso yea kinda pointless except well that yours might be in permenantly tooi dunno how u take e on and off whenever i add a bead i test it on several dreads till it finds its home and thats the spot where when u push it on it stays and wont come off it might slide up anddown in a range or it might not move at all but its definately got its spot that it wants to stay in and theres no risk of it falling off

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Marlee Skye
@marlee-skye
14 years ago
50 posts
Hehe. Ive got just one that splits into two different ends. Marlee Skye said:

updated by @marlee-skye: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok u get spanked for worrying biut those they look ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaazzzzzingbeautiful dreads stop worrying start being proud show them off love them dance wildly and shake them

--
Marlee Skye
@marlee-skye
14 years ago
50 posts
Okay.*dances, and swings and twirls*Thank You Everyone.I do feel better about them!!
Marlee Skye
@marlee-skye
14 years ago
50 posts
Hmm. I have one more question lol..My ex boyfriend.. would use Dawn Dish Soap every now and than to wash his hair ..Is that a logical idea for dreads?
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
I think it might help in wax removal..if you go really "jihaad" on your dreads...other than that i dont see the point... Marlee Skye said:
Hmm. I have one more question lol..

My ex boyfriend.. would use Dawn Dish Soap every now and than to wash his hair ..

Is that a logical idea for dreads?
Marlee Skye
@marlee-skye
14 years ago
50 posts
Kapish..Thanks Shiva'sMattedLocks said:
I think it might help in wax removal..if you go really "jihaad" on your dreads...other than that i dont see the point...

Marlee Skye said:

My ex boyfriend.. would use Dawn Dish Soap every now and than to wash his hair ..

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its logical if yoir all sticky with wax it can help remove some Marlee Skye said:
Kapish..

Thanks

Shiva'sMattedLocks said:
I think it might help in wax removal..if you go really "jihaad" on your dreads...other than that i dont see the point...

Marlee Skye said:

--
Marlee Skye
@marlee-skye
14 years ago
50 posts
Thanks Melanie.. Ill take Note! :) Melanie Leontine said:
My dreadies went through crappy stages for the first 3 years as they morphed and became the little individual personalities they are today.

I found if I put them in a lose ponytail to sleep in, the dreads would rub against each other and make them tighten up quicker. I still wear them in a lose ponytail to bed now. Make sure it is lose enough so that in the morning many have escaped. Also, be sure to use a band that is natural fiber with no metal bits on it. Hemp hair bands are the best if you can find them.

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form