Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hey people

sam
@sam
15 years ago
40 posts
I think so, the old site comes up first in google.
updated by @sam: 07/13/15 03:18:12PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
yea in april we will be taking over the domain name once it goes downevery thread theres got a link here so this will be indexed real soon and should do wellright now if u googlke our domain name http://dreadlockforums.ning.com/ every day its picking up new pages with links here it just takes awhile to crawl the site and index italso as content grows with wider ranges of topics and tags (which are keywords) it will come up under a wider range of searches

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
sam
@sam
15 years ago
40 posts
Sounds like its coming along great!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
well willow kath bek alotta the people who came in early have done an amazing job of spreading the wordeveryones done alittle to help pull it together..in fact if u got a myspace or facebook add that badge thingy on the bottom right of the page

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
sam
@sam
15 years ago
40 posts
My computer is too slow right now, but I definitely will when I get time.
MountainWillow
@mountainwillow
15 years ago
141 posts
**waves** welcome! ;)And I'll just say - I ditto regarding the drama and the "lets see who can suck harder" contest over at HF. LOL
Alden
@alden
15 years ago
303 posts
Heya!!! I'd have been welcoming you here sooner than today, but I'd lost internet for a few days and slipped into a deep dark depression. But the Comcast guy just left and I AM RETURNED!!!! LOL, but anyway, HI, I'm alden, nice to meet you, and from what I can tell, I'm glad you like the site. Soaring did an amazing job setting it all up.

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form