Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hey people

sam
@sam
15 years ago
40 posts
Sounds like the site is expanding pretty fast.
updated by @sam: 07/03/15 07:41:44AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
hmm seems it only lets ya reply 6 levels in or so (the indents) i can change it from threaded like it is to consecutive so the last post always is last no matter who u respond to..but yea in 1 week we are at nearkly 1/2 the members and threads thye old site had and that was #1 in searcheswhen this gets listed its really gonna growactualy just changed that and still seems the same but ill leave it this way

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
sam
@sam
15 years ago
40 posts
I sure hope so, I think the community here could be great.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
already ishf was really getting bad, i almost stopped posting alltogether then if i posted once in 3 months there would be nothing but fights and stupidity, lsst time i peeked in there was not 1 single thread related to dreads on the whole front page, they were all just attempts to start dramahere the rules are so simple..treat eachother with respect and dont be an asshole ( once or twice is understandable but not constant)everyone here is sooo freindlyi just love it

--
sam
@sam
15 years ago
40 posts
That sounds great! And yeah, I agree, Pat was just too much for me.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
oh yea he was the worse but there were a few who were just out to prove they were the biggest assholes of all..it was like a competative thingwell your definately welcome hereand i think you;ll love it

--
sam
@sam
15 years ago
40 posts
Well thank you fore the welcome, and good job on creating this great site.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i wouldnt call it a "good job" situation cause it felt more like play..i had alotta fun with it and loved every minute

--
sam
@sam
15 years ago
40 posts
Awesome, I can`t wait to see this website grow into a big community.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
getting listed in google takes 30-40 daystagging threads and using good titles will help s ton\but right now its just a matter of waitting to see how well it lists once its indexedits growing fast concidering its not on any search engines yet (u probly fo\und the old site which directed u here?)

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form