Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi everyone :)

Alicia
@alicia
14 years ago
68 posts
My name is Alicia and I'm living in Fairbanks, Alaska right now..following my husband wherever the Army takes us. I am brand new to all of this. I've been thinking (off and on) of starting dreadlocks for a few years now and recently decided to finally just go for it. I actually had an appointment to go to a salon tomorrow to have them done, but thank god I found this website today! Soaringeagle talked me out of going to the salon fairly quickly and now I have started dreading it myself :) I am so glad that I didn't waste two hundred bucks on something that I can do myself..((and alot better)). So far I've only done one dread but I really love it and tonight will start doing the rest. So happy to be a part of this site -Alicia
updated by @alicia: 01/13/15 08:33:04PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yay!! another dready saved :)and that dreads adorable deserves a name in fact :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
glad that you are here -- which method are you dreading with?post pictures of your progress
Jessica Aukema
@jessica-aukema
14 years ago
11 posts
congrats on finding the website before you went to the salon! i did the salon route, and was very dissapointed. actually started my dreadlocks all over again when i got home, so it was literally a day wasted :(good luck to you though, happy dreadlocking!
Alicia
@alicia
14 years ago
68 posts
I'm doing the twist and rip method..seems to be working well. IllumiKnotty said:
glad that you are here -- which method are you dreading with?

post pictures of your progress
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
take alot of pics along the way,..or a vid if u can Alicia said:
I'm doing the twist and rip method..seems to be working well.

IllumiKnotty said:
glad that you are here -- which method are you dreading with?

post pictures of your progress

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea im 98% sure it wasnt just hundreds of dollars we saved u but heartache disappointment and massive damageif u only knew 1/2 the salon dread horror stories ive heardand theyve always looked horribleonly ones i know of who arent disasters work out of theyre homes

--
Seven
@seven
14 years ago
26 posts
home grown or natural is what its all about :)and NOT just for dreads :P
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form