Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Day 3 of dread journey!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

like i said you could turn a 2x4 inst splinters over my right shoulder..

it was like steel

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
I think a huge issue in our current day, especially here in America is yes our foods are lacking in nutrients! Our soils contain 3 of 72 (If I'm remembering the exact number correctly) vitamins and minerals... how could our fruits and veggies (or meats for that matter who are fed modified corns as fillers) be nutrient dense if they're literally starving themselves!? We today need to supplement, vegan or not, because most of us do not compost and grow our own nutrient dense foods.

I eat meat, but not much, it causes me pain, as does dairy and eggs. Fresh milk from the cow I'd be down for, milk from the store, oh heck no! There's puss in that homogenized milk (yuck!) And antibiotics that i won't even take for myself because garlic among other natural things are antibacterial and antifungal.

Cut the processed foods and that in itself, meat eating or not, will improve health and vitality!

I've heard awful things of depo, my cousin got 1 shot at 18, gained 60lbs and struggled for 7 years afterwards to drop that weight! The copper iud is hormone free, maybe worth looking into! And it's good for 10 years!

I made a topical spray issuing cannabis stems and rubbing alcohol, man that offers amazing pain relief! Without putting anything in your system! I hope you find relief from your pains and comfort in your clothing, it's so miserable to feel that way AND to feel trapped without options!
KatatoniK
@katatonik
5 years ago
43 posts
Lol wow. What a debate this has caused. Look, I appreciate all y'alls input but I will not stop eating me meat. I am not knocking y'alls choices and what not so please dont knock mine. I'm not even gonna get into the rest of it lol just gonna enjoy my foods and yall do the same. Meats isnt my issue. Antibiotics I was given as an infant to keep me alive are my issue. They completely rotted my teeth. And my insurance doesn't cover the dental surgery I need to be healthy. So I cannot chew anything at all. I have to swallow most things whole which leads to my digestive issues. The body cannot digest whole food. And I'm good on the depo shot. I wont do iud' s and cant remember the pill. I went thru all the options with my gyno before I got on everything. But ty. Have a good day yall
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

fast foods pure death.. nothings worse

i will tell u i lived on oranges for 2 months i bounced like tiger everywhere i went

--
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
I think you'll find us a passionate group, everyone has their own way of conveying their message, don't let it be as though you're being told what to do or how to live or what to eat; rather you're being gifted the passions and cares of those in the community, take what you choose and let the rest fall the side :)

I'm sorry to hear of your struggles, I sympathize and wish you the best!
KatatoniK
@katatonik
5 years ago
43 posts
Ty peaceful :) I get by. All we can do
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

bout thesoil  my freind  makes this stuff callled "feedback" technicaly cannot call it fertalizer cause has almost none of the big 3  what it does have is all the other 72 that gt depleted and neglected

its actualy 150 million year old composted rainforest

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

2907370479811768048.jpeg

back a few years as you can tell by lack of grey beard

but had shoulders of steel back then

unfortunately the  traps (thats top of shoulder to neck right?) literaly were like steel bands knotss the size of golfballs massueses hurt their hands trying to dig into  them loosen them up

i would also estimate that theres enough edible wild plants within the photo frame to feed 30 or 60 .. without severely impacting thier populations.

man i need to get that strong again...i bet 3 weeks in the wood will do me good.. this photo was taken  (i fell in love wih someone this very day ..but we never ..well we missed our opportunities now shes married but just talked to her on the phone an hour ago so i know exactly what date this was) july 4th 202

it was taken in michigan we'll be in wisconsin this year (it was going to be either i thought it would be michigan again)  so going back to the same terain (relativly easy by most gathering standards wich means  run around like crazy all day long) im staying longer then average  by a week..or 2

(ive been 1st in last out before doing like 3 full months + )

i cant wait

my messed up shoulder migh not let me get inthis good f shape again

actualy thats around the same time i dug up 3 bliocks of crack hood to turn it into gardns

i was tearing myself up in those days

and except when i was on meds i've always stayed within 3-4 pounds even when doing 12 day fasts riding my unicycle nyc  to dc (much younger)

besides broncitis from smoking when younger (havent had it since i quite) been on prtty much perfect health  all my life ..well at least since i stopped the meat  (adhd  you name iit out of control)

--
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
Dairy is linked to adhd. Before i knew the facts and proof of this i witnessed it in my 2nd oldest, we didn't have dairy but they'd have it at their dad's and she would be SOOOO hyper and unable to focus for days after visiting at her dad's, dad gave milk instead of water. That and red 40 sends her out of control! High fructose corn syrup gives my oldest and I severe upset stomach and headaches.

I never noticed these things until after cutting the junk out, then when we'd have it on occasion it became extremely apparent. I had upset stomach and vomited 4-10 times A DAY for 4 years, I cut out everything that made me feel unwell, which left me with raw fruits and veggies, some nuts and grains as long as they're unprocessed, no sugar added. I then only got sick once or twice a week. I have an autoimmune disease, that's just what it is, BUT what i eat has a daily impact on my ability to get up and function or not.

I'm with you SE that our food choices have a HUGE impact on our health. We're not educated in those ways. As an adult, After my realization, I pursued education in nutrition and wow!

Personally I'm at a point where I'm not where i was in my healthful choices nor am i where i was in my illness, 51%raw is the magic number (thank you college lol) to keeping on the better end. Obviously the more the better, BUT we make those choices for ourselves based on desires and education.

Those who limit their diet and fail to eat a rounded diet will have health consequences despite avoiding meat, that's common sense and where I find myself battling my 9 yr old who doesn't want to eat meat for ethical reasons, but she refuses to eat a well rounded green diet, so we compromise. I'd prefer we all eat a vegan diet it's not worth it to me to see her without energy, my other children eat me out of house and home without a little meat in their diets, we look to foraging a lot to supplement but that's bout always feasible. We supplement with nutrition shakes (that i personally believe are worse than clean meat due to all the additives) BUT for her it's our compromise until she chooses to eat more variety of greens.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

i have/had an autoimue thing too called pemphigus so rare comes up as a typo lol it was the mds that put that in remision that blew me up from 118 to 165 and killed the blood flow to my bone in my shoulder so its dying

thats why offroading hurts so much now

--

/ 8

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form