Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello!!

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
I'm not saying don't do it. It's up to you it just won't change anything in the long term. Apparently it can put some loose hairs back into the dread but they will only come loose again when you next wash. When the dreads are ready they will pull a lot of the loose hairs in by themselves

The best advice I can give is to just stop caring (admittedly harder for some people than others) just embrace the mess and see what happens rather than expecting a particular thing.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
brandi.guerrero
@brandiguerrero
6 years ago
26 posts
That is the best advice definitely, and I am working on “not caring.” But also it is time well spent for me. It is relaxing and one of the few things I do for myself. Not daily but a few times a week. I know in the end they will do whatever they want lol, and that’s fine too.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

they look great they look great on you too and i'll mention that "it seems to help guide them a tiny bit' only seems to help anything it does only lasts hours to days thats why your  doing it a few times a week

I would play with mine too when young..hard  not to but instead of working on them just idly twiddle 1 between your fingers ..like those goofy 'fidget' toys

if yiu just wrap 1 around a finger and alternately roll it back anf forth between your fingers  its just as relaxing without messing with them much

its kinda like now how I might feel the roots in the front with my fingers to see whats congoing or not doesnt do anything but enjoy just touching them

while naturally dreading the less you touch them the better but its hard to not at all so just play a lil with 1 or 2 when you feel the need

do it entirely mindlessly without purpose 

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
brandi.guerrero
@brandiguerrero
6 years ago
26 posts
Thanks! And for the advice and tips and everything.. They are my babies and just as my human babies are better left to live and learn I’ll always passively direct and guide them lol... in the end what they do is on them. Oh and yes I figured that out on the emails 😂 Thanks again!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

I noticed :) and its very nice to meet ya

so do you have human babies too?

--
brandi.guerrero
@brandiguerrero
6 years ago
26 posts
Nice to meet you as well! And yes 4 total right now.. 13 year old 17 year old (mine) and 2 foster babies that are 2 and 3. I’ve had the 2 babies a year and a half now and looks like they should get to go with their mom in a month or so.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

you look way too young to have a 17 year old but thats awesome you do foster care. I have friends who were severely abused by foster parents  there needs to be more good people ding that

--
brandi.guerrero
@brandiguerrero
6 years ago
26 posts
I’m barely old enough 😂 I believe I’ll be 35 this year, but who’s counting right? And yes the foster system is full of flaws and sad stories. I hate that there’s even a need for it. But our story hopefully has a happy ending. It is tough to have them sooo long and let them go, but I know with their mom is the best place for them if possible plus I can get back to my teeny boppers lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

theres been many times I didn't te;l people my right age..usualy thinking im a year older then I am

--
thirdtimesacharm
@thirdtimesacharm
6 years ago
7 posts

I'm on my third set and hoping to make it my final as well! Good luck! Looking great:) 

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form