Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

From Interlocking to Natural: My Dreadlock Journey

Raven's Light
@ravens-light
7 years ago
346 posts

Yeah, I know liquid bronners, does go a long way. I'm just wondering if the bars would be better, as I currently live in DC, which is supposed to have hard water, but I haven't really had an issue washing bronners out, as far as I'm aware I haven't really had much build up from the times I've used it again....Since I have been having good luck with the liquid would it be fair to say it's a better buy over the bars, as far as the ability to wash it out? (keeping in mind  my good luck that is, haha). I mean I know the cost of the liquid is a bit more, but I'm just wondering which is better in the long run....or if the tea tree shampoo I mentioned would be a better buy....although, the bars would actually be a little bit cheaper than the Trader Joe's Tea Tree Shampoo, which I haven't yet had any problems getting it out of my hair, but I did only wash with it once in the last 2 weeks, as I have been alternating between it and the

I mean I know the cost of the liquid is a bit more, but I'm just wondering which is better in the long run....or if the tea tree shampoo I mentioned would be a better buy....although, the bars would actually be a little bit cheaper than the Trader Joe's Tea Tree Shampoo, (but not really by much at all) which I haven't yet had any problems getting it out of my hair, but I did only wash with it once in the last 2 weeks, as I have been alternating between it and the dr. bronners to try and test both of them out as far as their ability to wash out of my hair. I sort of wonder with the size of the bottle only being 16 oz for the tea tree shampoo if it'd even be worth the cost, since it may get used up quicker than even the bars and I'd then have to buy more of it. (which isn't too bad considering the cost). I just wonder between those two soaps which is better over?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

ive never used any but the bronners liquid so beyond that you'll have to use your own judgement or hopefully someone else who tried them will answer but  most wont read 28 pages create a new thread asking which is best

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Raven's Light
@ravens-light
7 years ago
346 posts

Should I make a whole new thread for any of the new questions I may have in the future and thus put this thread into disuse due to length? I ask this basically because of the fact of how long it is, and I'm sure very few users would want to have to scroll through it all if I had a question.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

threads are best kept on topic with the title reflecting what the threads about so when an interlocking recovery thread goes into shampoo then aps and washing cycles etc etc  each topic should have its own thread with a title related to what its about

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Raven's Light
@ravens-light
7 years ago
346 posts

Ok, I will keep that in mind, sorry to have jumped topics so much in this thread.

updated by @ravens-light: 01/23/17 07:48:45PM

/ 29
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form