Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

need dread surgery

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Bringing this back up to the top so that all members can read it and hope that he can get a reach out...Peace

updated by @the-barrellady: 07/23/15 07:01:24PM
Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

This. It may take awhile to find someone you can trust to help you out with your hair, but in the meantime you need either a very good friend or a licensed professional to give you some moral support. We'll do what we can here, but face-to-face, real-life contact is always the best. Peace.

Kelsey Cliche! said:

I am not in that area but I'm sure you'll find someone to help you out. In the meantime if you are suicidal please seek help from a friend, psychiatrist, or therapist.
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Can anyone help out here to reattach this members own dreads due to an unfortunate circumstance? Peace and love to all....

Jesse3
@jesse3
11 years ago
12 posts

Greetings in the Name of the Most High Living One Jah Rastafari
BLESSING UPON ALL DREADS

Dreading is a expression of closeness to creation and creator for many IandI
I also found the sacredness of the locks and tore one part of a dead off because the evil Babylon wax of corruption

It's a bless I my I found this site and all the knowledge from IandI dreadlocks people of the earth l I bong a natural living(@least with hair)

I feel tormented losing that d see was but know it's a lesson learned and from negative experiences there is a positive lesson and the more negative experiences the greater the lesson for all things must be balanced

There is a cultivation of life and the locks show that sacredness of life and its growing expanding nature. But this is not all that grows and expands....

Cultivate love, expand consciousness and even if yah go bald and x an t grow hair yah can grow trees and forests and gardens all over the world

Let Life grow. Let the sacredness gardens expand . Let the forests grow into the sky as INI let the locks grow to the earth

It's not about growing dreadlocks only, dreadlocks 're establish the connection with mother nature and the Most High JAH

Let the herb grow. Stop destroying the earth and lands of beauty. . Let it grow. Let it regrow. Let it grow..Let health h and longevity grow. Let the love grow. Let the truth grow in this world of darkness now is illumination time

The future is here. We are it

"Rasta is future"-Bob Marley

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Road trip time! I know that there is a community member out there that can help another member. Go with a friend, help a fellow dreadie and have a fun road trip. A single wonderful gesture would make a world of difference to him....Peace

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i'll kick in a donation for gas

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

need a like button on replies :)

Jesse said:

Greetings in the Name of the Most High Living One Jah Rastafari
BLESSING UPON ALL DREADS

Dreading is a expression of closeness to creation and creator for many IandI
I also found the sacredness of the locks and tore one part of a dead off because the evil Babylon wax of corruption

It's a bless I my I found this site and all the knowledge from IandI dreadlocks people of the earth l I bong a natural living(@least with hair)

I feel tormented losing that d see was but know it's a lesson learned and from negative experiences there is a positive lesson and the more negative experiences the greater the lesson for all things must be balanced

There is a cultivation of life and the locks show that sacredness of life and its growing expanding nature. But this is not all that grows and expands....

Cultivate love, expand consciousness and even if yah go bald and x an t grow hair yah can grow trees and forests and gardens all over the world

Let Life grow. Let the sacredness gardens expand . Let the forests grow into the sky as INI let the locks grow to the earth

It's not about growing dreadlocks only, dreadlocks 're establish the connection with mother nature and the Most High JAH

Let the herb grow. Stop destroying the earth and lands of beauty. . Let it grow. Let it regrow. Let it grow..Let health h and longevity grow. Let the love grow. Let the truth grow in this world of darkness now is illumination time

The future is here. We are it

"Rasta is future"-Bob Marley

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Please read and if anyone can help, you will be rewarded with a warm fuzzy feeling..promise

jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
11 years ago
175 posts

hi and as we spoke of by using the regular sewing needle and not the CROCHET one will eliminate the breaking of more hair within ur mending ur dreads ok i kno we already spoke about it but wanted to put it in the reply so u can refer to it if need be ok bless

k so regular sewing needle and clor thread match ur hair tones

then no need for tieing the thread at ends as u are going to not sewin fabric but dreads lol

so leave a long end of thread hanging out from wen u start can go back trim it afterwards

k then sew in an out back in through all sides of dreadstrand

no need to be neat or perfect stiching messy the better to create same pattern like the hair wen locked u kno

id say sew through at least 10-15 passes through to ensure the security and strengh of the hold mend

goodluck my friend have any questions or such im usually available on here lol

peace an luv if was there id do it myslef but yea

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form