@korey-danley
11 years ago
14 posts

updated by @korey-danley: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

pic 1 looks ok pic 2 scalp looks angry from the riubbing its lik blurry and so am i but looks like split roots wich come from forced sectioning most often

u mentioned birth control (riggt that was u i think?) pregnancy and i supose the pill can screw with hormones and cause thinning or loss of hair or hair growing where hair never grew or an increase ijn growth etc

id be extra suspicios if it was 1 of the ones that make u not have a period for months and months

well look at the pill possibility later 1st stop tyhe backcimbing and the rubbing give it 1-3 months to recover and well see what it looks like then

im 100% sure we can get em healthy as can be

if shipings not far try the dreadlockshampoo bars to help your hair be extr healthy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Korey Danley
@korey-danley
11 years ago
14 posts

Thanks for the help!...I'll post an update after some changes, hopefully changing the pill will help too....more pics on first page, hopefully you can see why I'm so in love with them and want to do every thing I can to make them as healthy as possible!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

ah now i see well 1st pic they look cute on you 2nd i see why yoiur concerned the rest..honnestly look real over maintained which is what caused pic 2

but..considering everything you do=id i would have expected alot worse so i dont think we will have any issues saving them

peice of cake

just leave em be awhile and they will take care of the rest

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Korey Danley
@korey-danley
11 years ago
14 posts

Awesome...thanks a million, I appreciate the help!

Korey Danley
@korey-danley
11 years ago
14 posts

SE, any info on what I can expect when my roots start growing out...as in, how much loose root before it starts dreading...with all the backcombing I've been so concerned about having tight roots....just curious as to how long the root will get before it dreads....and all the loose hairs? they'll just find their way in eventually? This is going to be SO much different from the past six years, but looking forward to new part of the journey!

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form