12 years ago
13 posts

Thanks Baba, you're the man ;)

updated by @luca-pristed: 07/22/15 12:11:02PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Don't thank me. I've had locks for a while, but I owe a lot of what I know to everyone here too

Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Yeah, I usually use the towel to squeeze out excess water. Thanks for the clarification, it will help anyone reading this who is confused about it.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I hope. I have a post I made a while ago about how to care for super fat locks. I explained it there, but it'll probably help people here too

Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

I know that explaining things over and over again can get a bit repetitive but this site has so much information and some new people take a while to find the information that they are looking for (or even info they didn't know they were looking for.) :)

Baba Fats said:

I hope. I have a post I made a while ago about how to care for super fat locks. I explained it there, but it'll probably help people here too

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

That's why we encourage people to ask the same question over and over. I play paintball and one of the forums I am on everyone gets really mad if you ask a question that has been asked before. They get pissy and tell newbies to search for the answer before they ask. It's a shame because that site in about 200 times bigger than this, if not bigger, and it's impossible to find answers without spending and hour looking

Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

yeah, search function sometimes can help you find what you are looking for, but when it's been buried by time or other posts sometimes it gets really hard to dig em up.

Baba Fats said:

That's why we encourage people to ask the same question over and over. I play paintball and one of the forums I am on everyone gets really mad if you ask a question that has been asked before. They get pissy and tell newbies to search for the answer before they ask. It's a shame because that site in about 200 times bigger than this, if not bigger, and it's impossible to find answers without spending and hour looking

Luca Pristed
@luca-pristed
12 years ago
13 posts

Hello, i was wondering what shampoo i should buy other than WAX-B-GONE? Maybe to wash my hair after the WAX-B-GONE? I have read different places that you also use another shampoo from "Dreadlockshampoo" but you never mention which one! Thanks ^^

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

wax b gone isnt as shampoo its a wax disolver you want to shampoo after any of the ones from that site are awesome the liquid is best for hard to tangle hair the bars are amazing on mature dreads

the scents are whatever you prefer the nag champa and dragons blood are 2 of my faves

satsuma if you want a lighter scent..

teatree rosemary if u got dandruff

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Luca Pristed
@luca-pristed
12 years ago
13 posts

ThankS Soaring Eagle, you are the best!
I will tell everyone of this site so they won't be cheated by those damn saloons... im a little sad that i have been interlocking but i hope my dreads will recover, i expect to be keeping them for a long time :D

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form