Dreadlocks Forums

retwisting dreads locs dangers

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

im really not sure youd have to look it up

but i think trying the homeopathics is your best choice for now try thsat 1st

homeopathics wi]ork incredibly fast but odviosly were talking bi=out regrowing hair wich happens slow

so although the homeopathics will help almost instantly the results will take time to see

but herbs and vitamins themselves work slow so the results take even longer to see

look into the horstail ofcourse as an option but lets get u started on the homeopathics cause i definately think thst can help u put the quickest

and please keep coming back and reporting the progress

so far i am very very happy to see as much progress as u made..overjoyed really but still theres a ways to go

if you have time and are willing please make another video update explaining all youve done and showing yoiur progress

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tracee Meyn
@tracee-meyn
11 years ago
4 posts

Thanks. I will ask her!

soaring eagle said:

i wouldnt use goopy stuff root gro stuff none of that .. u want to clean the pores out from al the goops massage the scalp and use essential p[oils that stimulate bloodflow stuff like perpermint cinimon etc paterra had made a list

if they are heavy at that length it could be alot of goop buuldup try a clarifying shampoo that will strip residuesout of them making them lighter

u can try loosely typ\ying them up and i streess loosely or tuck em up in a tam to keep the tension off

but mostly its going to come down to increasing the blood flow

wrire panterra i know she doesnt get on often lately but tey she will be the biggest help

Tracee Meyn
@tracee-meyn
11 years ago
4 posts

Yeah. I will try the horsetail too :)

/ 7
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form