dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

retwisting dreads locs dangers

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

biotin alsio and hi=orstail

horstail look it up i believe its good both internaly and topicaly but u cant take it internaly for extended periods.. i think.. i have a vague recolection of someone saying it can affect your liver or si=omething

so make sure u research it well 1st

tht and biotin a vitamin suplimemt will help

biotin u need 1500 mg and take it 3 months daily b4 u see any improvement afyter that keep taking it by 5-6 months in it should be significantly more growrth

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jay Simmons
@jay-simmons
11 years ago
17 posts

Here's my update as of 2/26/13. Looking at the pictures from when I started this healing process, I can see some improvements. Some hair has grew back, but still left with this annoying bald spot. Will horsetail work, cause I've tried many things so far recommended to me and can't find that one thing that works. Any suggestions???

updated by @jay-simmons: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

its worth a try there are other medical products specificly gfor very bad alopecia that might be worth a shot

u hasve had seriusly impressive improvement..i had hoped for 100% but didnt expect even nearly as much as u got..though i still havent givewn up on 100% improvement

try the horstail and lets look into the sirde effects and drawbacks of a medical a[ppproach..hmm and while were at it look into if there might be a homeopathic treatment if there is that would be ideal

Jay Simmons said:

Here's my update as of 2/26/13. Looking at the pictures from when I started this healing process, I can see some improvements. Some hair has grew back, but still left with this annoying bald spot. Will horsetail work, cause I've tried many things so far recommended to me and can't find that one thing that works. Any suggestions???

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

your in luck

i searched homeopathic alopecia and found many many references to other types of alopecia so refining the search to tractu=jion alopecia will hopefully narrow down an exact remedie

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

found this here

http://www.nativeremedies.com/ailment/natural-treatments-for-alopecia.html

Natural remedies

Natural and holistic treatments are a gentler yet still effective alternative to treating hair loss than the harsh chemicals found in synthetic over-the-counter and prescription products. Using herbal and homeopathic remedies helps to promote healthy, strong hair and supports circulation, hormonal balance and thyroid functioning .

Carefully selected herbal ingredients such as Ginkgo biloba, Rosmarinus officinale and Xanthoxylum clavaherculis promotes blood circulation which ensures that nutrient rich blood reaches the hair follicles. In addition, Equisetum arvense, Avena sativa and Echinacea also help to stimulate and nourish tiny hair follicles to encourage abundant hair.

More Information on Alopecia

Tips to cope with alopecia

Related Products

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

no better yet use this

http://abchomeopathy.com/c.php/4

use thatr form it calculates the right homeopathic formula for you based on exact conditions

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

they have a forum there they can help u find the right remedy

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

this right here looks like your answer

arnica

http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/314792/

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

after reading throughly through several of the discussions on there that homeopath really knows what hes talking abour so i would go through there pick up all you can try it out if in 3 months your not closer to 100% maybe a in offce consultations worthwhile

i would suggest brining it up on that forum and what you learnthere bring back and share here

homeopathic dread care would be an excelent addition to the knowledge here

but since noner of us spent 10 years sytsudying homeopathy we arent qualified to make proper suggestions

--
Jay Simmons
@jay-simmons
11 years ago
17 posts

I just signed up and posted to their forum. Just waiting to hear back from them. If I try the horsetail, how many mg would you suggest???

updated by @jay-simmons: 07/26/15 12:11:06AM

/ 7

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form