Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Ryan Porras
@ryan-porras
13 years ago
2 posts
9 day old dreads, need a antibacterial / fungus wash quickly my head itches and has bumps

updated by @ryan-porras: 02/14/15 07:54:06AM
lysergic.nightshade
@lysergicnightshade
13 years ago
41 posts

Try this, it does more than you think. Teatree oil is a natural antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal. The bumps may be coming from scratching excessively.

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/super-clean-dreads-safe-for

LillyPilly
@lillypilly
13 years ago
16 posts
Your scalp may not be infected, it may be just that your skin is getting used to your hair being pulled that way. My scalp itched heaps too but it settled down after a few days.
Chels ;)
@chels
13 years ago
37 posts
if the teatree dosent work..it shud but if you do have a fungal problem there is a shampoo called nioxin it works really well.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
i doubt its a fungal prob at 9 days lol its ftrom whatever method was used all the hair pulling and all that the bs wash will help but really your scalps just angry from the abuse it will settle down and adjust

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Chels ;)
@chels
13 years ago
37 posts

does it make it worse if you scratch? i had a similar issue but i just exfoliated really well and was more cautious of rinsing my dreads

soaring eagle said:

i doubt its a fungal prob at 9 days lol its ftrom whatever method was used all the hair pulling and all that the bs wash will help but really your scalps just angry from the abuse it will settle down and adjust
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

scratching can ritate t more but hard to stop yourself pepermint oil will cool the itch

--
Chels ;)
@chels
13 years ago
37 posts

ive used pepermint oil a couple of times..it was kinda harsh when i rinsed it out tho i smelled like a candy cane factory.

soaring eagle said:

scratching can ritate t more but hard to stop yourself pepermint oil will cool the itch

Elliott Pew
@elliott-pew
13 years ago
5 posts
Knotty boy anti itch and scalp inflammatory spray. its like 8 bucks i think for the 4 oz container.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

u realizethat is just pepermint oil and other herbs u can make your own for like 1/4 the price and get twice as much

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form