Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

is there anyone on here close to the dc va area that can assist me in the dred process

Anthony larry
@anthony-larry
13 years ago
8 posts
i am looking for someone with paitence to help me either backcomb or twist and rip my hair into dreads
updated by @anthony-larry: 01/13/15 09:01:57PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

you..have patience and let it dread naturally

or invite some freinds over for a twist n rip party

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Anthony larry
@anthony-larry
13 years ago
8 posts
i was told that my hair was to short for the twist and rip right now
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

by who how short is it if its too short its too short so let it grow a couple monthstnr and backcomb both need the same lenghgth pretty much and natural only needs a lil more

--
Anthony larry
@anthony-larry
13 years ago
8 posts

our buddy who were in the in depth conversation with lol bout knots and its bout three inches long

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

u need bout 4 to backcomb or tnr 5 is better

think about this

when you start dreads its very typical to have 3 inches loose at the toips,..and 3 at the roots so in 4 inches your very likeky tio unravel at 5 youir more likely to retain some knots that then can builsd on to become dreads at t6 it will dread itself without effort

stop combing today let it grow it will section itself and when u gain another inch or 2 u can then tnr the natural sections otr cntinue the natural processs to beautiful natural dreads

--
TY brown
@ty-brown
13 years ago
4 posts
SE is a dread mastermind i restarted min 9 weeks ago a with about 6.5 or so and it has taken a while but just the other day i was feelin thru my hair and i'm really starting to see some nice lildreadies commin along they r knotting up and some already have a nice tight core. I'm in the Remington area if ur in that area and need some help and i'm not busy let me know and swing by i'd be glad to help.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form