Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadlock Salon Disaster

Hunter Hrivnak
@hunter-hrivnak
13 years ago
18 posts
true true... alrighty then i shall start the process tomorrow... shall i keep you updated?
updated by @hunter-hrivnak: 07/23/15 04:12:50PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

absolutely and wheb they are well on the way post in saved dreads stories

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Hunter Hrivnak
@hunter-hrivnak
13 years ago
18 posts
no problem!
Hunter Hrivnak
@hunter-hrivnak
13 years ago
18 posts
haha funny thing is i probably would have loved that
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

nah those would have been wayyyy too huge cause pain take 4-5 days to dry would have molded so easy

and imagine if u ever got an itch under 1 youd never be able to reach it to scratch

then imagine if u ever acidently congod

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Hunter Hrivnak
@hunter-hrivnak
13 years ago
18 posts
well considering its well into month 3 now of my dread journey and my hair is still practically bone straight im not too worried about congos at this point
BONES2
@bones2
13 years ago
45 posts
Its gonna take a while, my hair is the same length as yr and straight also. I've been going neglect for 4-5 months now and my hair has sectioned with dreads forming. I imagine its gonna be at least another 9-12 months till I'll be saying I got dreads though. Its hard to take as we really want a good head of dreads but that takes time, especially with short straight hair.

Hunter Hrivnak said:
ahh i seewell would keeping bands on the tips help cut that down till they are locked...btw how long would that take... the locking process... cuz ive heard different time lengths from different people

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form