Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Losing it!!!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
thats an extremely bad idea it creates broken loose hairs and makes enm too tight to dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/13/15 10:01:32AM
ozark mountain homegrown
@ozark-mountain-homegrown
13 years ago
4 posts
Hi! and thank you for the friendship <3 I think messiness is just part of the journey :o) I did mine all natural organic and let me tell ya now...my head looks like a freakin trainwreck! Ha! It's been 9 weeks now and although my hair is knotting up like crazy there is a LOT of loose hair flying all over the place! I seem to be in the same boat as you so don't feel bad..I think the messiness happens no matter how ya start them.Seems like seperating them makesmine more n more frizzy every day. The hair on theleft side of my head is locked up pretty tight and has shrunk up from below my breasts to the top of my shoulder and the hair on the right side of my head is not nearly as locked up and tight and is still long with some hair not locked up at all. I am very lopsided right now. I am also very loopy and bumpy and most of my dreaded up hair is flat and not round. Reminds me of my old dog freckles after she would go swimmin in the pond all summer LOL! The mess doesn't bother me thoughcause I know that it's just all part ofthe journeyand it will change in time. I already just have a mindset that they probably won't look good for at least a year...so I have accepted that and I can live with that. If I go out or someone comes by I just twist it up in a loose bun and put a clip in it. Don't give up your 3 months progress though! You'll just have to go through this stage all over again! Some of the dready mamas I've talked too said that the "made" dreads are less messy than the the natural ones.. I just happen to like the messy look best. :o)

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form