Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dread perm disaster salon dreads

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
This lady is no professional. If I were there I would demand to see her license becauseI am beginning to doubt she has one. Do you actually have her first and last name? If so, I can look into this for you with the Licensing Board. You deserve a refund butI also understand your reluctance to deal with this woman. I am soooo sorry. And that fact that she wants to "see what she can do" is absurd because there is nothing to fix what she has done.
I think you are wise to cut this mess off and start over the right way. How much (if you don't mind me asking) did this horrible woman charge you? I am just sick over this. I can't apologize enough, something she should be doing.
Kristi Pupo said:

So my asking for a refund today didnt go so Good.

And refunds is not how the lady works. That it was not her fault she has done many dreads before, even on bleached hair and never had a problem. She wants me to come in and see what she can do to fix it.

But I dont want this, I dont really want to do anything to it, only shave it and start over so it can be healthy,

I dont really want braids or hair extensions..

Im going to have to look into what I can do.

I dont have the balls to go in there and see her, I know I am weak and will not win this fight.

updated by @panterra-caraway: 07/24/15 01:13:09PM
magic fairy
@magic-fairy
13 years ago
8 posts

i know theres really not much i can do

I think I will go in and see her in a few days.

I just really didn't want to today

I know if i go there, she will just want to add to the mess,

ill just have to see,

maybe i will be able to tell her and she may see that all i want is to get rid of them.

ill keep updating.

I dont know her name

and I am in Australia, she is an African woman, maybe she doesn't, who knows

Panterra Caraway said:

This lady is no professional. If I were there I would demand to see her license becauseI am beginning to doubt she has one. Do you actually have her first and last name? If so, I can look into this for you with the Licensing Board. You deserve a refund butI also understand your reluctance to deal with this woman. I am soooo sorry. And that fact that she wants to "see what she can do" is absurd because there is nothing to fix what she has done.
I think you are wise to cut this mess off and start over the right way. How much (if you don't mind me asking) did this horrible woman charge you? I am just sick over this. I can't apologize enough, something she should be doing.
Kristi Pupo said:

So my asking for a refund today didnt go so Good.

And refunds is not how the lady works. That it was not her fault she has done many dreads before, even on bleached hair and never had a problem. She wants me to come in and see what she can do to fix it.

But I dont want this, I dont really want to do anything to it, only shave it and start over so it can be healthy,

I dont really want braids or hair extensions..

Im going to have to look into what I can do.

I dont have the balls to go in there and see her, I know I am weak and will not win this fight.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

im curius too as to what she charged i think u should also post the name of thre dsalon so others searching can see what shes done

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
magic fairy
@magic-fairy
13 years ago
8 posts

it cost me $400 and 12 hours sitting in the salon waiting in between a few other clients also

the salon is African Beauty on Enmore Rd

Crystal O.
@crystal-o
13 years ago
137 posts
Well I'm glad you have this site and experienced people on your side. We are here for you girly, I wish you the best.

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form