Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

freeform dreadlock dandruff?1?1?

dolandrandom
@dolandrandom
4 years ago
13 posts

i recently started freeforming my hair for about a week now and ive noticed that the roots and scalp have dandruff flakes and stay in the hair. i was wondering if there was anything i could do to prevent or fix this since it only appears to be happing at the front roots near the hairline for some reason. anytning helps looking for anything that could help my hair . cheers 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
29,640 posts

what do u wash with, how often,hot or cold water

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
dolandrandom
@dolandrandom
4 years ago
13 posts
☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

what do u wash with, how often,hot or cold water

i use this soap i got off ebay. i’ve washed once a week so far with lukewarm water
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F322323473301
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
29,640 posts

yikesd!! beeswax!  step 1 write a severely negative review, beeswax destroys dreads

2 get wax b gone and a real dread shampoo from www.dreadlockshampoo.com thats not dandruff its wax

u need wax b gone to remove wax

if your african american go straight to the bar,. caucasian (or non african) liquid til mature then bar

use the wax b gone several times longer then u think u need to to get the wax out

itrs evil, its a scam, its a dread killer

and you need to put that in the review

--
dolandrandom
@dolandrandom
4 years ago
13 posts
☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

yikesd!! beeswax!  step 1 write a severely negative review, beeswax destroys dreads

2 get wax b gone and a real dread shampoo from www.dreadlockshampoo.com thats not dandruff its wax

u need wax b gone to remove wax

if your african american go straight to the bar,. caucasian (or non african) liquid til mature then bar

use the wax b gone several times longer then u think u need to to get the wax out

itrs evil, its a scam, its a dread killer

and you need to put that in the review

goodness i never even noticed beeswax in the ingredients thank you omg will be buying a new bar soon !!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
29,640 posts

i cant highly recomend the site i sent ya enough.. and the wax b gones essential

its flat rate shipping so u can get a few products at a time for same shipping

--
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
4 years ago
233 posts
Try vickis bamboo activated charcoal, it’ll help remove all dandruff, lint, and whatever else may get in there, I use the liquid and highly recommend it. You have to special order it
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
29,640 posts

true but i think its wax from the shampooo all vickis products are by far the best  though

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form