Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Fight with traction alopecia. I need a help.

Wezyr666
@wezyr666
6 years ago
17 posts
Ok i am waiting impatient for Panterra support. And once again realy thank for quick and solid help.

Yes, soaring in Poland is very popular hobby for many people in different age. We have a lot soaring clubs and moutains, hills to do this. I am affraid of flying, but i love your off road and enduro culture. Even i have 23years old 4runner truck from your country.
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
@wezyr666 I have my hair in a ponytail at work too and when exercising etc and my scalp is fine.

I just make sure it's not too tight. To me the idea of tying my hair up is just to keep it away from my face (when I eat I tend to just tuck it behind my ears) so it doesn't need to be tight. Maybe try using a piece of string or shoelace instead of a hair band so you can tie it as tight as you want.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

i only tie mine up with my dreads themselves but not often

we will be in a soaring competition in 2 weeks :) 

be patient with panterra she will get to you in the morning (the birds are singing good morning outside my window telling me i better get to sleep or i won't get any again)

me..i feel most at home  in the sky eye to eye with the haws and eagles

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Wezyr666
@wezyr666
6 years ago
17 posts
FemalePheromones:
@wezyr666 I have my hair in a ponytail at work too and when exercising etc and my scalp is fine.

I just make sure it's not too tight. To me the idea of tying my hair up is just to keep it away from my face (when I eat I tend to just tuck it behind my ears) so it doesn't need to be tight. Maybe try using a piece of string or shoelace instead of a hair band so you can tie it as tight as you want.

Since i start fighting with it i only tying hair in work. In this weekend i will try to find best way for tying it, or cut them of and start career like this bald guy from adult movies lol
Wezyr666
@wezyr666
6 years ago
17 posts
☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

i only tie mine up with my dreads themselves but not often

we will be in a soaring competition in 2 weeks :) 

be patient with panterra she will get to you in the morning (the birds are singing good morning outside my window telling me i better get to sleep or i won't get any again)

me..i feel most at home  in the sky eye to eye with the haws and eagles

So good luck for you and for this guy from Poland.

OK i will by more patient :)

My natural interior is land, it can by dirty, muddy or something else, but i am really really afraid to fly. Maybe in future...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

I love the mud too but there's nothing like soaring 

she's had a hard day she will be in touch soon when she gets home

--
Wezyr666
@wezyr666
6 years ago
17 posts
Hello,:)

As i said i try to be patient lol
Wezyr666
@wezyr666
6 years ago
17 posts
Wezyr666:
Hello,:)

As i said i try to be patient lol

But often refresh this site lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

she replied in the diquss comenting below

Okay, Mr. Super Patient Guy (Wezyr666)!!! Haha I am here to help. I need you to tell me what you are washing your hair with and how often? I need to know what your diet is like and do you have any itching, dryness or dandruff as well as the hair loss? I am going to do do my best. I think this situation may be saved. So, try not to worry

--
Wezyr666
@wezyr666
6 years ago
17 posts
Yes i am patient only a little bit lol. I think that answering on this questions is for me more than 5 minutes and i want to do this completely. Now i am back from work. Tomorrow i go to work, and get back at 16 o'clock and then i create this masterpiece. So see you tomorrow :)

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form