Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Need help with 2 month old dreads please

Lauryn Dowding
@lauryn-dowding
10 years ago
48 posts
Practice makes perfect ;PPeace man, add me as a friend if you have anymore questions.
updated by @lauryn-dowding: 07/27/15 11:30:24AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

no stroking underage birds~

with bs theres no need to touch at all but with shampoo u just rub the scalp i use fingertips and scrape at it then rinse thru the haor with bs tho i just pour sit and wait andrinse

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lauryn Dowding
@lauryn-dowding
10 years ago
48 posts

Haha SE you do make me chuckle!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

its ok with us older birds tho

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
taye
@taye
10 years ago
833 posts

mix the baking soda in boiling water but you need to let it cool down before you use it. After it is dissolved you can even put it in the fridge to cool it down more.

For the first year or so I had the white scalp mud. It had nothing to do whatsoever with baking soda. It was a combination of dead skin cells and naturally occurring oil when water and soap mix with it. It turns into a creamy gross nasty gunk. My solution was to gently scratch my scalp with my nails before I washed. And again while washing and rinsing. Just enough to loosen the dead skin off of the scalp. After a long period of time your scalp will finally adjust to the fact that it is not being brushed or stimulated on a daily basis anymore. It took my scalp a couple of years.

Nick nesbitt
@nick-nesbitt
10 years ago
3 posts
I also hear acv can work as a conditioner and slow progress if not used sparingly

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form