Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

project brainwash- how some sites convince you made dreads are better then grown dreads

GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
There only two other websites that give pretty legit dreadlock information. Knottylocks.tk and Dreadlocktruth.com. I kind of found this site thru one of those sites. Knottylocks has problems tho, Every question about dreadlocks has been asked and answered there multiple times and they just tell people to read around and not start another thread. Their good people tho, and quite honest in negative and positive ways. Dreadlocktruth has alot of maintained locks aka crochet and backcombed. But all dreads backcombed-not wax and natural are beautiful in their own unique way.
updated by @gratefulnick: 07/24/15 06:34:30AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well theres hipforums dreadlocks forum formerly known as knotty know how but they can be downrigt nasty, lotsa fights 1/2 of all newbie questions get sarcastic answers (like how do i get my dreads to dread faster..add a whole jar of wax and be sure to melt it into the core)but your right theres really not much good info out there

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Снегурочка
@снегурочка
14 years ago
8 posts
I think a really big thing to consider here when trying to engage Johnny in a debate (or any other person like him), is whether or not the debate/discussion will be effective. If both parties debate/discuss, get heated, and then walk away without ever really having considered "the other side", and all that's put out there is frustration, then the debate is not effective. Don't get me wrong, I believe in the power of debate; I just think that this *might* be a topic that holds very strong beliefs on both sides (for whatever reasons) and that therefore may not provide anyone listening or reading with truly good information.It is wonderful to hear that there is a facebook for non-wax. Perfect. The best way *I* can think of is to continue putting information on public, fast-paced, and popular sites (like this one, facebook, twitter, etc.).In fact, soaringeagle , I think you would be wonderful at twitter (great for short thoughts often). Doing something like that would, I believe, go much further than expending energy on Johnny Schlack or any of the other posterfolks for wax.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
never used twitter dont wanna but ..anyone who does can add things to twitter directly from here.once you link your page to yoir twitter just click te twitter button on the discussionnot sure if it posts 1st post or links tough

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh and johny wont debatedebates are didscussions of both sides..e instead twists pout lies and ridicules truth,wont even discuss itb ut there is a number on his site to call if you want to write an art6icle bout dreads and inmterview him..maybe an option?

--
Michael Baker
@michael-baker
14 years ago
13 posts
I'm starting to feel very lucky. When I decided I really want dreads I posted a question on yahoo answers asking how it's done. One person said just get them, the second person said to use pomade and the third person told me some good information and gave a link to this site. Now I can do it the natural way and avoid all the gross products.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form