Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

After dreadlocks????

n00dles
@n00dles
11 years ago
20 posts

....you are shit faced on a house party with friends and few drunk strangers here (you know friend of a friend) decided to cut your dreads while you are sleeping because they think it would be funny.this scares me

updated by @n00dles: 07/23/15 07:56:38AM
Nynne Nova
@nynne-nova
11 years ago
13 posts

:/ n00dles I wont call that friends...

I dont want to cut them know! I'm still very young and hope I will find new ways through life. I can not say how I would think 10 years from now, and what my experience will do to me. I do not see my dreadlocks as something that has "changed" me for who I am now. I love them very much, But there are things that have had a greater influence on the person I am now.
also I will get a hard time getting a job.

Melony
@melony
11 years ago
45 posts

If I decide I don't want my dreads anymore I would shave my head... my hair grows pretty quickly so I'm not too worried about it.

KnotLady
@knotlady
11 years ago
300 posts

like nynne said, those arent friends. and they would all be hospitalized if they did that to me. peace is great, buti dont think i could take the high road there.
n00dles said:

....you are shit faced on a house party with friends and few drunk strangers here (you know friend of a friend) decided to cut your dreads while you are sleeping because they think it would be funny.this scares me

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

simple solution

dont be shit faced

if your rhgat drunk you dont know your heads being shaved then yoir drunk enough to not know when yoiur being sodomized by 20 or 50 guys

you dont sleep at a party thats called passing out

and yoir likely to wake up the next day with fuck me written on yoir forehead and feeling like u were fed cockroacheds while passed out

when you get that drunk your just a toy for other drunk idiots to humiliate

and if all that happens is u lose dreads then your luckuy cause u could hav driven home andd ran over a few kids on the way..or killed yourself

or been gang raped

or who knows what

u shouldnt fear getting your dreads cut u should fear being that drunk you cant stop what happens to you

KnotLady said:

like nynne said, those arent friends. and they would all be hospitalized if they did that to me. peace is great, buti dont think i could take the high road there.
n00dles said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

That's funny, you asked "Have any of you guys though about, what would you do if I woke up one morning and didn't want dreads anymore?" Well Nynne, I am a straight married woman, so I don't think I would wake up beside you and hear you say you don't want dreads anymore, but if somehow I was there, I'd konk you on top of the head to put you back asleep and the next time you wake you would forget about it and embrace your locks.

Nimbostratus
@nimbostratus
11 years ago
30 posts
SE and barrel lady couldn't have said it better. Great responses :)
KnotLady
@knotlady
11 years ago
300 posts

true that lol. i was also thinking "you shouldnt sleep at parties".know how to handle yourself lol. dont get yourself in that situation.

soaring eagle said:

simple solution

dont be shit faced

if your rhgat drunk you dont know your heads being shaved then yoir drunk enough to not know when yoiur being sodomized by 20 or 50 guys

you dont sleep at a party thats called passing out

and yoir likely to wake up the next day with fuck me written on yoir forehead and feeling like u were fed cockroacheds while passed out

when you get that drunk your just a toy for other drunk idiots to humiliate

and if all that happens is u lose dreads then your luckuy cause u could hav driven home andd ran over a few kids on the way..or killed yourself

or been gang raped

or who knows what

u shouldnt fear getting your dreads cut u should fear being that drunk you cant stop what happens to you

KnotLady said:

n00dles said:

KnotLady
@knotlady
11 years ago
300 posts

this made me laugh out loud

the Barrellady said:

That's funny, you asked "Have any of you guys though about, what would you do if I woke up one morning and didn't want dreads anymore?" Well Nynne, I am a straight married woman, so I don't think I would wake up beside you and hear you say you don't want dreads anymore, but if somehow I was there, I'd konk you on top of the head to put you back asleep and the next time you wake you would forget about it and embrace your locks.

Niesje Sigrid
@niesje-sigrid
11 years ago
56 posts

You can make dreads look professional. I wore my first set to work and was worried about the same thing, but most people didn't even notice that I had dreads because I always wore a really wide headband to cover my crazy flyaway hairs.

Nynne Nova said:

:/ n00dles I wont call that friends...

I dont want to cut them know! I'm still very young and hope I will find new ways through life. I can not say how I would think 10 years from now, and what my experience will do to me. I do not see my dreadlocks as something that has "changed" me for who I am now. I love them very much, But there are things that have had a greater influence on the person I am now.
also I will get a hard time getting a job.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form