Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Don't go to the bar with dreads.

TieDyedSoul
@tiedyedsoul
11 years ago
70 posts

thanks I'll try that. Its only like 5 dreads nothing real major.

Tim said:

Wow. That is a bit weird. Most of those gels have wax in them. I'm sure you will get it out, most people would have no idea that stuff does not wash out, I'm not trying to sound dramatic, but I would make sure you get it out with something like dawns though.

peace and blessings

updated by @tiedyedsoul: 07/23/15 08:00:43AM
Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

yeauh...pft i can feel that statement to the core. Us people here are a select breed i presume ;)

TieDyedSoul said:

Thanks, I don't get mad she was drunk and being stupid. It just makes me realize why I don't go out to the bar anymore or chill with people in general.

Joshua said:

Wow that totally sucks! I would be so pissed off that somebody put anything I didn'task for in my hair much less some crap like that You should definitely be happy with what you have its looking awesome!

Danielle Hache
@danielle-hache
11 years ago
100 posts

dang it woulda been hard as hell not to beat that bitches ass ......lmao i have an anger problem

JXhippielovinpeace
@jxhippielovinpeace
11 years ago
23 posts

Hahaha OUCH that's awful i'm so sorry.

TieDyedSoul
@tiedyedsoul
11 years ago
70 posts

Not that bad the gel came out after I soaked it then washed it. Could of been worse she could of cut a dread out then I would of flipped.

JXhippielovinpeace said:

Helena de Reybekill
@helena-de-reybekill
11 years ago
7 posts

Woah, that isn't on man. I don't mind people touching my dreads but hate it when they tell me how I should have them. Hope you manage to get rid of the gunky stuff soon :( If you haven't looked already, think there is a page on here telling you how to do the deep cleansing wax removal. You could try that? x

Joshua3
@joshua3
11 years ago
21 posts

Glad to hear you got that gel out of your hair! :)

TieDyedSoul said:

Not that bad the gel came out after I soaked it then washed it. Could of been worse she could of cut a dread out then I would of flipped.

JXhippielovinpeace said:

ToTheAnkles!
@totheankles
11 years ago
102 posts
When I got to the "Went back to her place" part I feared the worst and that you woke up half bald. Luckily it wasn't that bad...Would've loved to see what that girls hair looked like. Couldn't have been much better.
KnotLady
@knotlady
11 years ago
300 posts

something similar happened to me. some guy at this party kept adamantly trying to get me to palm roll. i was inebriated and let him roll one to get him to shut up. but it didnt work and he actually interlocked that dread before i could say anything. he kept saying that natural was the worst thiing i could do and he was trying to help me. pffft. whatever. people are pretty much dumb.

locsofchivalry
@locsofchivalry
11 years ago
5 posts

I hate that people don't see the beauty in natural dreads

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form