Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

site donations (and rewards)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if anyone wants to create the i donated image i'll add it to the thank you pagelost my drive recently havent had a chance to reinstall any image editors

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/09/15 04:24:08PM
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
The exsses funds could go to me...OOPS did I type that out loud.... I mean to sponsoring a child or to a charity like rainbow kids or any other significant relief. Just an idea.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
could certainly go to american rainbow rapid responce who are in haitti nowand again these are all options we can vote on together when excess funds are availible

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/donations-1 theres the link to the page but theres also a donation button now on the right just above the google translatoras of now all site funds come put of my personal account and donstionsgo into a new paypal creatted for the site, i havent yet linked the paypal to mt accopunt and might not (ive never used paypal before today)i believe i can keep them seperate and change it so the sites funds come right out of the donation paypal account, but if thats the option i'll have to keep a minumum amount in to make sure theres always enough to cover costsactualy now that i think about it its not likely we'll make the min every month so i might as well keep paying out of my account and teplace it with the donations leaving the excess in the paypal yo use for the rewardsappreciate everyone whos concidering donatinglove u all

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
on that note we have asite section for shopless home crafters to still be able to set up shop Knottysleeves said:
Love the idea of recycling profits within the community!

It would make me very happy to donate some peyote stitch sleeves to the cause.

Would love to see more member shops here though, I think there are only a few of us these days. Come on, all you crafty folks, where are you hiding?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
love ya knotty that would be great every lil bit helps

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
theres a donate now button on the right sode of every page as well as a new donate now buttin at top that leads to the donation page where rewards etcwill be postedthe site expenses arent alot nowbut with how much we are growing it will need extra bandwidth and storage soon (i need to check on how close we are to the limmit) also we pat a small feree for the domain name and 10 a month for premium support (ning gets back to u on support cases within 48 hours as aposed to weeks or longer without it)\other options are giing add free using our own adds (neither isd important)i think i've been paying atound 27 as month but need to check on it (i did pay for softwars as well to help in search engine listings but thats over and done with months ago)i'll let u know when and how much for the bandwidth/space upgrade (probly will be soon with the number of vids and songs uploaded) breeze said:
SE All I need is a the info for the paypal and the cash is on the way! Thanks for everything you've done with the site....I had no clue that this site incurred charges .....It wouldn't matter anyway because as much as you do it would be a pleasure helping. There are over 800 members and if every member gave just one dollar a month we could really help the site and each other when emergencies arise.

Peace,Love,&blessings

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok i just checked and we are probably very close to the max free space/bandwidth (estimated 5000 phottos or 500 vids were over 5000 photos im not sure how many vids were uploaded how many embedded, but we also have aLMOST 1000 SONGSSO WE PROBALY SHOULD UPGRADE THAT THIS MONTH AT 9.95 A MONTH DOUBLES OUR BANDWIDTH AND STORAGE damn caps srry

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok we were getting really close to our limit and since maybe 30 or 50 more songs and maybe 40 more pictures were added today i figured nows the time to upgradewe are now good on space and bandwidth up to aprox twice our current sizethere is no suggested donation size ore minumum donation to recive the "i donated " image on your page (once its been creatted)donations of any size are appreciatedwe probably wont need another upgrade till after the summer unless growth rates increasse more then expected

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ahh not a bad idea however i think mosdt class actions are on a contingency basis meanning when the lawyer wins say 1 million for 10,000 people the lawyer gets 40% or 400,000 then the 10,000 ppl who were harmed split the rest

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form