Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

positive vibes

Buffalo Rogers
@buffalo-rogers
14 years ago
46 posts
Congrats sister! I love compliments. I'm not really used to them and have no idea how to take them, but once I started on my dreadies I got floods of them from even random people. It's strange, isn't it?It's nice to know that people can still tell other random people that they look great, or love their necklace. I don't see enough of that happening. It's all about spreading the love!
updated by @buffalo-rogers: 07/23/15 07:54:23AM
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
14 years ago
154 posts
this is true. and positivity is contagious. once u get love from someone your almost eager to spread it and then they spread it and so on and so forth. definately better than spreading negativity. Buffalo Rogers said:
Congrats sister! I love compliments. I'm not really used to them and have no idea how to take them, but once I started on my dreadies I got floods of them from even random people. It's strange, isn't it?
It's nice to know that people can still tell other random people that they look great, or love their necklace. I don't see enough of that happening. It's all about spreading the love!
Kellye
@kellye
14 years ago
91 posts
i was at school and one of my new friends was having a bad day. i went over to her and started talking. told her to fuck the bull shit and that i love her. she likes hops up hugs and says i love you to your hair makes me smile. I really liked that it made my day
Albert
@albert
14 years ago
25 posts
I use to love watching that show.Turtle Power!! Haven't said those words in years lol

dreadyEm said:
i just started new classes at school and today one of my teachers told me he loved my dreads! it made my day :D hes one of those cool young teachers so i like him.i also got a compliment on my bob marley shirt :)haha the other day i was wearing my TMNT shirt and i had a conversation with a friend about how im gonna name my kids after them lol. they all have such awesome names!
Kundalini Rise
@kundalini-rise
14 years ago
67 posts
Good vibes, send'em round.
Kay
@kay
14 years ago
1 posts
Well, ever since I've had my dreads.. which has only been about a week now, I get these looks.. but it's not disgusted looks.. more like "Whoa, does that girl REALLY have dreads?" I mean I live like right on the bible belt and people around here are usually really intolerant to weird things, different religions.. blah, blah.. but so far everyone that I have com in contact with has been "Oh my god, your hair is so freakin awesome.." I guess they're really not used to seeing a chick walk around town all decked out in bohemian jewelry and apparel.. :D I feel great when I step outside now. :D

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form