Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

The "Weed Smoking Hippy" Stereotype

Melony
@melony
12 years ago
45 posts

It shouldn't be hard to identify the "stoner stereotype" in movies/tv shows. Dave Chapelle's "Half Baked" covers the stoner stereotype pretty well. Pretty funny movie too, lol

Personally, I smoke marijuana legally (medicinally) and the people that come into dispensaries aren't the stereotypical pot heads... of course thats based on personal experience, so you couldn't use that in your paper..
But maybe you could use some statistics on how many people have said they smoke marijuana regularly.. To prove that its a large amount of people, and not just those that "look like stoners"

updated by @melony: 07/13/15 07:22:30PM
krock
@krock
11 years ago
20 posts

well i was a pot head since elementary school bro long before dreads( still am) but now that im getting dreads nothings changed except can't date the preppy girl who go to my school, oh well 1/4 oz a week and nothing is bleak, but is that really the smartest topic to bring up on a report. Otto rocks by the way , simpsons forever !

Eddy St. King
@eddy-st-king
11 years ago
50 posts

haha all I have to say is i've been around a lot of judgmental chicks that think they're God's gift to the Earth and one thing that dreads has done is clear them out of my path. they're the worst type because all they'll try to do is form you into what they think you should be. now as far as the pot smoking, that's just something you'll have to deal with. I'm about your age also and all i do is smoke pot no liquor none of that and all I have to tell you is that's just something you're gonna have to deal with. no one's knocking you for not smoking pot in fact that's the beauty of us we don't judge you nkow what i mean? just be you man you'll be fine but I bet one of these days you'll rip a bong lol. be easy

JustSomeChick
@justsomechick
11 years ago
96 posts

I think everyone pretty much covered movies... can't really think of any right now. i used to smoke tons of pot and my husband still does. like... we would go through easily an ounce a week. but since I got pregnant with my son almost 2 years ago, I have not been able to smoke. it makes me sad that he is almost one now and I still can't smoke because i get anxiety attacks when i smoke now... not sure why this happened, but i guess it has something to do with hormones =/

i do drink kava though! i'm not that into alcohol it doesn't appeal much anymore.

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form