Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How would I look with dreadlocks?

Tat Tvam Asi
@christian-villadsen
12 years ago
29 posts

You are correct, and I have actually grown to somewhat not really give a fuck about other people's opinions, but it has some social negativity associated with it, which is quite unfortunate, but something you will have to take into consideration as well. Because I know I will have several people looking in disgust at me, thinking I have never taken a shower before. It's sad how ignorant some people can be.But thanks for the motivational speech.

soaring eagle said:

i dont mean this to be offensive at all but i think people look more like an idiot with short or shaved hair (again no offence)

but in fact there was a government investigation during vitetnam that proved shaving off long hair dumbed down the sences of native american scouts and made them les effective as scouts

in the military its helpful in some ways to keep people idiots to prevenbnt free thiunking and ensure obedience and the willingnes to throw their lives away for an idea..

but in some cases this would make them more likely to end up dead so scouts were alowed to keep the hair long so they survived since the group they scouted for depended on their survival

i think you let people tell you u look like an idiot with long hair and u believed it so woul always conform to what others wanted you to do..

if you want to dread theres a reason you want to dread..to feel more like you ..

dont worry bout how it will make u look or what others may think and just go for it

u wont regret it

updated by @christian-villadsen: 07/23/15 03:32:02PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

for every 1 person that looks at u that way 1000 will look atr u with respect and admiration

i go out on the street and cars driving by roll down the windows to shout out "respect" or i love your g=hair or nice dreads

1 time 1 did yell dirty hippie 2 weeks later i saw the same guy at the gathering i was headed to he ran up in tears hg=ugged me and said im the guy that yeled at yiu..i just didnt understand but i get it now..

i used to be on another forumn where 1 kid posted an "am i ugly" post

he got over 1000 no your not ugly comments and 1 single yes your tye ugliest person i ever saw

the kid suffered from self image issues so he igm=nored he 1000 possitive posets and only responded to the 1 in fact it was the only post he was capable of hearing or comprehending cause his brain insusted he was ugly

point being

what type person are you 1 to dwell on others negativity or 1 that is confident and can take a compliment?

dreads will make u stronger too strong enough to face the descriminatu=ion and feel good about yourself

Christian Villadsen said:

You are correct, and I have actually grown to somewhat not really give a fuck about other people's opinions, but it has some social negativity associated with it, which is quite unfortunate, but something you will have to take into consideration as well. Because I know I will have several people looking in disgust at me, thinking I have never taken a shower before. It's sad how ignorant some people can be.But thanks for the motivational speech.

soaring eagle said:

i dont mean this to be offensive at all but i think people look more like an idiot with short or shaved hair (again no offence)

but in fact there was a government investigation during vitetnam that proved shaving off long hair dumbed down the sences of native american scouts and made them les effective as scouts

in the military its helpful in some ways to keep people idiots to prevenbnt free thiunking and ensure obedience and the willingnes to throw their lives away for an idea..

but in some cases this would make them more likely to end up dead so scouts were alowed to keep the hair long so they survived since the group they scouted for depended on their survival

i think you let people tell you u look like an idiot with long hair and u believed it so woul always conform to what others wanted you to do..

if you want to dread theres a reason you want to dread..to feel more like you ..

dont worry bout how it will make u look or what others may think and just go for it

u wont regret it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tat Tvam Asi
@christian-villadsen
12 years ago
29 posts

Thank you Mr. Eagle. You remind me a lot of a buddhist teacher I listen to daily.

soaring eagle said:

for every 1 person that looks at u that way 1000 will look atr u with respect and admiration

i go out on the street and cars driving by roll down the windows to shout out "respect" or i love your g=hair or nice dreads

1 time 1 did yell dirty hippie 2 weeks later i saw the same guy at the gathering i was headed to he ran up in tears hg=ugged me and said im the guy that yeled at yiu..i just didnt understand but i get it now..

i used to be on another forumn where 1 kid posted an "am i ugly" post

he got over 1000 no your not ugly comments and 1 single yes your tye ugliest person i ever saw

the kid suffered from self image issues so he igm=nored he 1000 possitive posets and only responded to the 1 in fact it was the only post he was capable of hearing or comprehending cause his brain insusted he was ugly

point being

what type person are you 1 to dwell on others negativity or 1 that is confident and can take a compliment?

dreads will make u stronger too strong enough to face the descriminatu=ion and feel good about yourself

soaring eagle said:

u wont regret it

Christopher Landon Cremeans
@christopher-landon-cremeans
12 years ago
14 posts

If someone insults me the way they called Soaring Eagle a dirty hippy or whatever comment they come up with I take it as a compliment Smile and say thank you. It may surprise them and sometimes they never insult me again especially if they find out what asshole I can be, but I try not to be mean

Mama Kat
@mama-kat
12 years ago
7 posts

You would look great with dreads!!! It took me a long time to stop caring if other people *might* not like dreads. *I* love them & like SE said, I feel more like myself than ever before!!! Most peoples' reactions to me growing dreads have mostly either been non-existentor positive =)

k money
@k-money
12 years ago
114 posts

you would look like a nazi with dreadlocks

Tat Tvam Asi
@christian-villadsen
12 years ago
29 posts

What a generalization, exactly the type of people I dislike on this planet. You have no idea how many people stare at me weirdly every day, because they think I'm racist.
Thing is, I'm not, I would say I'm probably the least racist person, if I were to compare to all the friends I've had.

And to correct your behaviour, people don't necessarily look a certain way, because they are or are not part of a group. Just like people on here aren't necessarily rasta. It's just a pathetic stereotype.

k money said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

that wasnt him his account was haxked (i hope) problry an imature brother causing trouble

unless he was de=runk ..but thats not like him to post that shit

if it was him it will be deatlt with..

What a generalization, exactly the type of people I dislike on this planet. You have no idea how many people stare at me weirdly every day, because they think I'm racist.
Thing is, I'm not, I would say I'm probably the least racist person, if I were to compare to all the friends I've had.

And to correct your behaviour, people don't necessarily look a certain way, because they are or are not part of a group. Just like people on here aren't necessarily rasta. It's just a pathetic stereotype.

k money said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
k money
@k-money
12 years ago
114 posts

apology for that comment.. idk what happened. and yes you should start dreads

Tat Tvam Asi
@christian-villadsen
12 years ago