Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

new mobile site front page

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

cool hope we get more input too so was the wording on the front page ok?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/13/15 06:03:09PM
Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

I think the wording is absolutely wonderful well-worded. I was surprised there wasn't a direct link to the dreaducation though... not in the side bar or at the end of the front page. Will there be in the future?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

well we can make a mobile version of it but might want to break it up into several smaler pages

its in the featured discusions i can add it to the menu when i find the mobile urkl

give me 5 mio]=in

--
Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Sure thing. Only reason I find it so important is because there are so many people going mobile and, it the most comprehensive information we have to offer, save typing it up to each person individually. :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yea i added it good point since it was alrwadyy a discussion instead of page it was easy just add to the menu its the guides that are pages that would need to be remade for mobile or just use the desktop view

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i just changed the font sizes to change with screen width so they shouldnt overlap anymore can u test it and let me know if the meny=]u fonts are too small now?

--
Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

I think the menu looks great!

I cleared out my cache and some of the links work and others do not. I truly believe it's just a compatibility issue between code and my particular phone browser (I can't wait to get another phone, Crackberries are overrated!)

Anyhoo, maybe we should harass some regulars into testing this with their phones since no one is voluntarily up to the task. :P

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ok thats your job for the day (i got to run in a momment ill be gone a few hours)

--
Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Okay, I will hit up a couple users.

Tied up in knots
@tied-up-in-knots
12 years ago
202 posts

The only issue on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S2, stock browser) appears to be the dreaducation link. The link itself is fine, the text just runs out of the grey space in portrait mode. Looks fine in landscape though.

All of the links work for me.

Wording sounds good as well.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form