29,640 posts

ea crafty crafters was 1 of my original ideas thnx for the reminder

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

bot the suggestions im looking for and a higher quality banner would make it slower

i stripped the hell out of o[it already

the only thing i can do to speed it up is lose the share widh=get which is very important to traffic but if anyone knows of a faster optiojn im willing to switch

Tyler said:

Revamp the site. It runs a bit slow. A higher quality banner. It's a bit blurry... Also, I think there should be a "Dos and Donts" page. That should help out a lot of us that are new to dreads...

--
Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

yes thats a goodun

soaring eagle said:

Oscar Åberg
@oscar-berg
12 years ago
4 posts

no prob, i'll keep thinking and get back to u as soon as i find anything good

Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

as far as crafters

Britany does tie dye, Sam was making peyote stitches, Heathen Hippie, gentlemamadoula, Australe & I do yarn/tam stuff

(i think i missed ppl...but i'll add if i remember)
Ixchel said:

yes thats a goodun

soaring eagle said:

Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

What about like a health/diet guru? There are lots of people on here who are vegetarian or vegan or whatever, and some that are interested in it, so it'd help with advice on it. I don't know whether or not you'd consider that a good idea though, since this is a dreadlocks site, but first thing that came to mind.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

good idea tara but the veg/meat debate gets too heated haha but a nutrition category might be ok

umm

the whole upgdate was delayed till next week now as they fix a couple display issues

most likely wont take long so mi[onday or tuesday we should have it so keep the suggestions coming and ill add em all then

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

good list

keep em coming

like i said the updates beendelayed to fix minor issues (cosmetic) and will be compilo]=ing the lists early next week

also

anyone want to make badge images for each category with transdparent backfgrounds?

example

dreads flying for dread gurus

for hair/scalp a medical crossection of scalp and hair

(like i g[had but transparent backgriounds)

crafters a r=tam

herbalists a herb or k]leaf

etc

--
Tied up in knots
@tied-up-in-knots
12 years ago
202 posts
Jays group inspired this suggestion...What about a group of "Been there done that, lost my dreads" gurus. People who've lived through maintenance and product abuse and are willing to tell the tale. I think that would be an excellent resource for those who are skeptical. I know we have a few people in that category. It would be awesome of they volunteered for something like that.

/ 6

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form