Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread dreams

Kelsey Cliche!
@kelsey-cliche
12 years ago
122 posts
I'm only 6 weeks into my journey, so I don't have any well formed dreads yet. In the last week I've had two dreams where my dreads are mature and about them falling out. In the first one, I pulled off a big dread in the back. I was so embarrassed and tried to cover the bald spot with a ponytail. The second dream I had dyed half of my head blue, and the blue dreads again, pulled off of my head like they weren't attached. Haha, I was so relieved to wake up! Anyone else have crazy dread dreams?
updated by @kelsey-cliche: 01/13/15 09:19:09PM
Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
12 years ago
123 posts

A few months back, when I was about 3-4 months into the journey, I had a dream similar to yours. I dreamt I had amazing blond dreads (which is funny, because I was never a blondie, my hair is naturally dark brown, and I dye it red). I had 3 of them congoing on the left side of my head, and when I tried to separate them (in the middle of the street), they fell of, but not only dreads, but the piece of scalp they grew from, too. I've spent the entire next day checking if my hair and skin were in place, and if there is skull showing anywhere. :D

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form