Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

anyone from the old site plz read this

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
some ppl are still joining over there on ocasion, a good number just arent getting it that noones there anymore a couple are posting and even thyough the only responce they get is we moved heres the new site they still arentr getting it sooooooooooolets make it imposible to ignorelog in to the old site, click control panel then edit signaturepaste in thisthis site dreadlockforums.com is dead there are no members any more because of a missing admin and severe server issues we moved here http://www.dreadlockssite.com/ please join us at the new and improved dreadlock forums here http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum thank youthen click the apply to all existing posts and click update signaturethat way it will be impossible to ignore when almost every post says thati dont know why they arent getting it ..but i watch at least 10 a day try to register or login (but fail) arnd at least weekly a few do succeed and dont bother reading the messages i sentseveral do make it here and a good bit of trafic comes from there to here.. but still theres a decent number that are clearly not getting the message even though every thread ends with a link here.. i giuess the only way to be really surew is have a link on almost every post

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/19/15 11:19:07PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
http://www.dreadlockforums.com were u really? i know u were on hip but thats not the site i meant

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
the pages i was talkinmg about?oh was it the ones i made the guides? the links are all on the right where it says member created pagesthose?zxanthia is on rainbowgatherings.org and hippiegatherings.ning.com and few others but i dont think on that old sitei know we know eachother from rainbowgatherings.org i thought frokm hipforums too?the dreadlockforums.com i think i was on a week when we decided that it was too dead 3/4 who tried to join couldnt join (plus 2/3 of the advice was not good advice no offence to anyone there, but there was alotta ..use more wax posts and even "dont wash for 6 months" posts..people were trying to help but didnt have the right info to start with..anyway there were only 5 or so active posters,after 2 years there were less members and posts then we have noow at 2 months..so we pulled a mutiny (there was no admin he spent exactly 3 minutes online the day he creatted thre site and never came back after)we picked up the entire membership and moved here.but the rare ppl who do actualy manage to join there arent getting the message that we moved, neither are most guests since several try joining a daythats why we gotta make every post we can have the infio in the signatures to lead em here

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i went backwards to january didnt see u are u sure u dont mean the dread forum on www.hipforums.com ? (they got so nasty there i even hate mentioning it)

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
anubis ..read this

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus