Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

damn wiki

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
im pissedi spent 10+ hours answering every dread question and editting the bad answers (all of them except 1 needed at least minor edits)i removed links to dhhq perfectdreadlocks (dhhq clone) and knottyboy and instead includsed links to far more relevant stuff herein everhy case i made an attempt to find the most related links instead of just links to sell crapafter 10 hours work..a mechanic who im sure didnt have dreads erased every boit of work, removed every link..and had my account closed (this after 1 of the supervising editors gave me a recomendation)if you demand the truth be told without editing by profiteers.. post a message here to wiki support and i will forward your messages to them.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/19/15 11:14:41PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
here is what i sent to wiki helpas we speak they are putting back adds about dreadheadhqi want all of you to post your opinions on this here and i will forward the link to this thread to wikihow can they justify alowing harmful lies be told with links to harmful products but not alow for the truth to be told?i spent 10 hours editing and answering dreadlock related questionsmostr answers were bad answers or were just advertisements for 2 harmful companies and harmful productsi provided links to relevant info on pages that were non commercial in natureevery 1 of my edits and answe4rs then was wiped out by a mechanic named mike 2and my account closed.this mechanic must be an employee of those scam sites that use dirty tricks to sdell harmful productson behalf of the entire dread commiunity that is fed up with the lies spread by these companies we demand that the truth be made availiblehundreds of people a day are harmed by these lieshow can you close my account for simply telling the tr

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i just checked.. i did 557 edits in that 10 hours..a hell of alot of work to have it all wiped outand every 1 of my answers was much better then what was there (if there were answers) in most cases i just added to the answers giving better details and only erased one pr 2 lines that were bad. but there were a few that required complete rewrites since they were just completely wrong

--
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
that really sucks. What site was it for?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Special:Search&search=dreads&limitn=new&trunks= i answered every unanswered dread question that wasnt just like whos that celeb with dreads type queestionsevery 1 about methods mauintenance products the works..then went through the 1's already answered and edited the bad ones (most were at least partialy bad info if not comoletely) most were just excuses to put links to dreadheadhq and perfectdreadlocksi edited over 500 and some had links to the baking soda or to methods ot maintenance or to the homemade dread products even the salon page and ofcourse wax threwads whewn the question involved kids wityh dreads i linked to the dready parents and dreadgful children when the question was about love and dreads linked to dready singles , in every 1 i triede to link to exact info (but include a general info link too) some linked to the herbs threads..i put a ton of effort into providing exact info and relevant links niot just 1 link to a site to sell wax likle was there before.

--
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
who ever deleted it is probably one of those guys who thinks they know everything about dreads yet have never had themhopefully you (we?) can get him to change his mind about deleting all your work soaringeagle said:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Special:Search&search=dreads&limi...
i answered every unanswered dread question that wasnt just like whos that celeb with dreads type queestions
every 1 about methods mauintenance products the works..then went through the 1's already answered and edited the bad ones (most were at least partialy bad info if not comoletely) most were just excuses to put links to dreadheadhq and perfectdreadlocks
i edited over 500 and some had links to the baking soda or to methods ot maintenance or to the homemade dread products even the salon page and ofcourse wax threwads whewn the question involved kids wityh dreads i linked to the dready parents and dreadgful children when the question was about love and dreads linked to dready singles , in every 1 i triede to link to exact info (but include a general info link too) some linked to the herbs threads..i put a ton of effort into providing exact info and relevant links niot just 1 link to a site to sell wax likle was there before.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
emailed them againtitle "the harm caused by bad information"when answering and editing dreadlock related questions i was making every attempt to remove harmful information and replace with only helpful information. also removing harmful links and providing links to specific topics and whenappropriate general information that was related.3/4 of the members of www.dreadlockssite.com have been harmed by the exact info i was editing and removing. most had lost theyre 1st set of dreadlocks to dreadwax or harmful methods.sites like knottyboy and more so dreadheadhq scam the uninformed out of ,illions a year and cause nearly all the dreads that use theyre products to bewcome gross and get cut in 3-4 years.every bit of info i posted was truth, without any attempt to profit from it (in fact im spending money to provide free help)as all my edits are being erased we have another member having to remove his dreads due to these lies spread by these companies.every single edit i did was with 1 purpose..to save dreads from lies. to prevent them from being harmedmike 2 was out of line to remove all my hard workhow can you justify allowing harmful lies without alowing true information?i urge you to have a repressentative join the site and interview all the members and see for yourself that these edits are absolutely nesacary, true and without them hundreds of people every day are ripped off and harmed.

--
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
I agree this i probably sum dood who has never had dreads and just has sum personally based opinion onthem, who knows.either way these wikis should be unbiasedand try to represent all possibilities that may pertain to dreadlocksthat sucks so much that they jus fugged all ur 10 hours of input! bunchabullshit man Daniel said:
who ever deleted it is probably one of those guys who thinks they know everything about dreads yet have never had them

hopefully you (we?) can get him to change his mind about deleting all your work

soaringeagle said:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Special:Search&search=dreads&limi...
i answered every unanswered dread question that wasnt just like whos that celeb with dreads type queestions
every 1 about methods mauintenance products the works..then went through the 1's already answered and edited the bad ones (most were at least partialy bad info if not comoletely) most were just excuses to put links to dreadheadhq and perfectdreadlocks
i edited over 500 and some had links to the baking soda or to methods ot maintenance or to the homemade dread products even the salon page and ofcourse wax threwads whewn the question involved kids wityh dreads i linked to the dready parents and dreadgful children when the question was about love and dreads linked to dready singles , in every 1 i triede to link to exact info (but include a general info link too) some linked to the herbs threads..i put a ton of effort into providing exact info and relevant links niot just 1 link to a site to sell wax likle was there before.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
there was 1 "do dreads hurt" the answer was yes they hurt like hell when youmake them and hurt when they get long and hurt when you maintain them.i edited it leaving that part and adeedwhen dreads form naturaly there is no pain only when you use agressive and dammaging methods. and long dreads should not cause pain unless they have a few pounds of wax in them, or had the roots rubbed to the point of causing pulling. the only other thing that can cause pain is too huge of congos that can pull painfully.dreads should be pain free with only minor pain when seperating if you go too long between seperations.there is no ned to yank hair out at the roots to acheive dreadsthey edited that back to "dreads hurt like hell when you make them"

--
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
hahahaha damnwutta joke soaringeagle said:
there was 1 "do dreads hurt" the answer was yes they hurt like hell when youmake them and hurt when they get long and hurt when you maintain them.
i edited it leaving that part and adeed
when dreads form naturaly there is no pain only when you use agressive and dammaging methods. and long dreads should not cause pain unless they have a few pounds of wax in them, or had the roots rubbed to the point of causing pulling. the only other thing that can cause pain is too huge of congos that can pull painfully.
dreads should be pain free with only minor pain when seperating if you go too long between seperations.
there is no ned to yank hair out at the roots to acheive dreads

they edited that back to "dreads hurt like hell when you make them"
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form