Dreadlocks Forums

Dread removal

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

u miss the point

it will have no affect on the opurtunity

in fact 9 times out of 10 if u do cut off yoir dreads for a job u wont get the job but if u refuse to u will

what about the priorities for standing up for your rights?

or for being happy?

keaton b said:

hair will grow till the day you die. opportunities like this are once in a life time. gotta get yourprioritiesstraight.

soaring eagle said:

no poor choice

over and over ppl have cut dreads for a job only to still not get the job

others who refused to cut for a job got the job

in the end it makes no difference at all except u sell out u end up miserable and dreadloss

keaton b said:

good choice my dude. you can always come back and get dreads. money isopportunity and its hard enough to get a good paying job as it is.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 03:33:08PM
Cracker
@cracker
13 years ago
15 posts

I have to agree with SE here. I am heavily tattooed and wear my dreads down most the time. I own a high end woodworking business and have never been turned down by a customer because of my appearance. It's all about how you carry yourself. Plus if they are that off put by your appearance you don't want to do business with those people anyway. There will be other issues down the road. Just my opinion though, I'm not in your shoes.

keaton b
@keaton-b
13 years ago
9 posts

9 out of 10 huh
soaring eagle said:

u miss the point

it will have no affect on the opurtunity

in fact 9 times out of 10 if u do cut off yoir dreads for a job u wont get the job but if u refuse to u will

what about the priorities for standing up for your rights?

or for being happy?

keaton b said:

hair will grow till the day you die. opportunities like this are once in a life time. gotta get yourprioritiesstraight.

soaring eagle said:

no poor choice

over and over ppl have cut dreads for a job only to still not get the job

others who refused to cut for a job got the job

in the end it makes no difference at all except u sell out u end up miserable and dreadloss

keaton b said:

good choice my dude. you can always come back and get dreads. money isopportunity and its hard enough to get a good paying job as it is.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

from my experience yes

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form