Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

making people see the "dready" light

tha tron
@tha-tron
13 years ago
147 posts
started my cousins dreads a couple months back. started with T & R, maintain with twisting and do a moderate amount of interlocking. Im going to taper off with that though because he has great progress everytime he comes over to get a "touch up". He rocked braids for years and years and said that he would never get dreads lol, Id always suggest it and he was always right to the point with his answers "No" after a while the person that did his braids was no longer in contact with him. he sent me a text message and said "Im thinking about getting dreadlocks" I said "cool, I'll be glad to start them for you but I want you to take a month or so to make sure that is what you want to do" pretty close to a month later he said he was ready to start them. He absolutely loves them!! now his mom at the beginning was a little upset with me saying that he looked like a "wild child," they are so big, he needs to cut his hair and all kinds of other non sense, I kind of got upset at first which was one of the main reasons I was doing the interlocking method at first. I think maybe two weeks ago she said "I don't know what you are doing to his hair but it looks a lot better" I told her that it was mainly time... I cant take too much credit you know lol.
updated by @tha-tron: 01/13/15 08:59:05PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i suggest he stop the twisting and interlocking and just give em time

and mom well tell mom that dreads begin wild and become beautiful but the whole process has an organic beauty its natural

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
tha tron
@tha-tron
13 years ago
147 posts
The only reason for the twisting is to add moisture to the locks I use shea butter
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form