Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Give Me some good news! A discussion to visit for some positive vibes.

Jessica
@jessica
13 years ago
70 posts
This is my last semester of classes then I student teach in the fall. Super excited and nervous!
updated by @jessica: 07/23/15 05:04:48PM
taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts
YAY! Good things are happening to everyone!!! That is my happy thought for the day!!!
Crystal O.
@crystal-o
13 years ago
137 posts

That was my intention! :) It's a sample pic from this computer, but I love it!

Stefan Kliszynski said:

You had me smiling at the picture you posted :)
Crystal O.
@crystal-o
13 years ago
137 posts
So my good news to share today is my work offers classes of all different kinds and tomorrow I get to attend an 8 hour one. It is supposed to helpus understandourselves and people's different personalities better and help us to communicate more effectively! I am actually really excited about this class! :)
Alex Haighton Kerr
@alex-haighton-kerr
13 years ago
11 posts

Man this is just what i need!

yo yo yo!

well I have just been made redundent ... BUT WAIT! its a start of a new adventure, a chance to do something new and different! A chance to change perspective on life and a chance to be a better me! i'm so excited!

thank you so much for starting this discussion its very contageous, i'm smiling and summer is coming and i could be riding horses on a gallop track or riding out on a hack. Or galloping on the beach! Ahhhh the possibilities are endless!...Bring it on!!

Thank you! thank you!

Crystal O.
@crystal-o
13 years ago
137 posts
I was feeling crabby today, down in the dumps for no good reason, I came here, and smiled! :) I think this is my "happy place" Thank you all! :)
Medusa
@medusa
13 years ago
57 posts
My good news is today I am heading to New Orleans with my partner and two good friends to run the Mardi GRAS Rock n Roll half marathon!!! It will be the first trip to New Orleans for all four of us, and I am sooo excited!!!
Crystal O.
@crystal-o
13 years ago
137 posts

That sounds amazing! Hope you have sooo much fun!!!

Medusa said:

My good news is today I am heading to New Orleans with my partner and two good friends to run the Mardi GRAS Rock n Roll half marathon!!! It will be the first trip to New Orleans for all four of us, and I am sooo excited!!!
O'Callaghan
@ocallaghan
13 years ago
57 posts
What an awesome thread! My good news is that I just rediscovered the joys of borrowing books from my local library and have devoured almost ten 500-1000pg novels in two weeks :D feels SO good! Now I'm icing cupcakes with a friend, yesss!
Crystal O.
@crystal-o
13 years ago
137 posts
Yum! Books for your mind and cupcakes for your belly!

O'Callaghan said:
What an awesome thread! My good news is that I just rediscovered the joys of borrowing books from my local library and have devoured almost ten 500-1000pg novels in two weeks :D feels SO good! Now I'm icing cupcakes with a friend, yesss!

updated by @crystal-o: 07/10/15 09:47:15PM

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form