Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

bannings (open to discussion)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
we only had 2 bannings both for the same reason1st 1 i forget the name bit as soon as she joined started sending freind requests with the message "i just earned a tion of money on google ask me how"2nd 1 was just now his name was set to "www.make_money_on_google.com"there are very few rules here all very simple..1 is no spammingsince both profiles wre odviosly made only to spam both were banned as soon as they were discovered.any future bannings for other rule violations (like being an intentional asshole) will be discussed openlynoone will be banned just for discussing banningshoweverthe admins will do what is nesacary to presserve the peacefullness and friendly atmosphere of the siteall bannings at least the 1st time except for ones that are intentional spamj profiles will be temporary..temporary wint have a set time limmit though and any admin can lift tghe ban at theyre descretionhowever, if theres a situation where someone had to be banned over and over they will be made permenantim just covering all bases here i dint expect bannings except for spam to be a big issue

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 06:41:22AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i just went to another ning site im on and that same www.make_money guy joined there and placed a spam comment on every single members profile.. over 800 of emso glad i caught him b4 he could do that here

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
babyoo was just banned pending contacting her to be sure but seems like the same dating scam thing that goes ariound myspaceshe sent comments to pretty much everybody all identicle "im interested in you contact me on yahoo messanger to see my picture) typeive had tons of experience with this scam, they are easy to spot1 they love to hit buzz if you dont respond in 1 second2 typicaly have only 1 picture not always true though3they claim to be from your country but dont speak your language well at all4 they are all lovingin africa temporarily visiting a sick relative..or on business5 they are way too interested in what you do for a living, if you give a vague answer like "live" they will ask over and over6 they will want to move in with you in days butr 1st have to:a) pay off a hotel they lived inb) help out theyre sick relativec) need youir help cashing fake checks so they can complete a business deal before commingthey always use yahoo messanger for some reason

--
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
I'm sure eventually there will be someone who needs to be banned because they join for the sole purpose of being rude. I don't really see this group of people giving that type enough thought to respond....Maybe Jelly with the facepalm pic. XD
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
well i know some who joined another forum just for that purpose have been kinda monitoring this site so i bet its just a matter of time before they dowe have plenty of admins at this point but im concidering making didj an admin as well since he tends to be on alot and has shown a committment to the site

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ok upgraded didg and you puppy to adminsjust dont screw nuthin up...lol

--
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
Most likely I'll never use admin privileges except to add tags or move threads when they are in an odd place. soaringeagle said:
ok upgraded didg and you puppy to admins

just dont screw nuthin up...lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
most likely ya wont have tounless ya see an odvios spammer or something

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
a troll was bannedhe joined with the intention of trolling and causing troublehe wasnt too good at it thiughhadnt crossed any odvios lines but due to the fact that he was constantly confrontational and had posted elswhere that he joined with the sole purpose of trolling i thought it best to deal with the issue before it got blown out of controljust trying to presserve the peacefullness of the community, if anyone disagrees with any bannings we can discuss it

--
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
15 years ago
183 posts
They can lay low for a while build a rapport among the members then once people either forget about them or they think they have enough info to do alot of damage that is when they strike... You gotta be familiar with your surroundings if you want to really cause trouble in this site :) soaringeagle said:
a troll was banned
he joined with the intention of trolling and causing trouble
he wasnt too good at it thiugh
hadnt crossed any odvios lines but due to the fact that he was constantly confrontational and had posted elswhere that he joined with the sole purpose of trolling i thought it best to deal with the issue before it got blown out of control

just trying to presserve the peacefullness of the community, if anyone disagrees with any bannings we can discuss it
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form