14 years ago
833 posts
i get more hell for that than i get for dreads lol
updated by @taye: 07/09/15 06:51:32AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
screw wow or if u must play wow play a private server free but lineage 2 is light years beyond wowwow sux as a momrpgif u play lineage 2 tho play a private server too scrww paying month after month to ply a silly gamedo u realize how much u wasted?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
O'Callaghan
@ocallaghan
14 years ago
57 posts
I still can't wrap my head around trolling. But O.O! WoW! :D I've gone months without seeing my friends cuz they were stuck in the WoW! lol I'm just teasin,' taye lol WoW is awesome :D
taye
@taye
14 years ago
833 posts
i disagree...wow kinda rocks....i have checked out all the other ones....but i stay with wow
taye
@taye
14 years ago
833 posts
and it does suck to pay a monthly.....but it is their business.....i would feel like i was stealing to go on a private server. I would rather pay for my addiction...than steal for it.
O'Callaghan
@ocallaghan
14 years ago
57 posts

taye said:
i disagree...wow kinda rocks....i have checked out all the other ones....but i stay with wow
Lol c'mon, not just kinda ;D
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i played woe got to the max level got bored ..really bored the graphics arent sophisticated the gameplay too static i mean theres only so much to it then its just more and more of the sameive played a month or 2 and moved on always looking for something better but lineage was always the best played lineage 1 and 2 from beta on for yesrs but then hadta stop tooasny game u play too much its always good to find a new 1no matter what game it is it becomes less enhtertaining and just going through the motions doing the same thing over and over..an addictionbreak the addiction by doing something else

--
taye
@taye
14 years ago
833 posts
Yes O'Callaghan you can loose friends to WoW. Marriages have been broken up over it. It is very very addictive. But hey I am a lvl 80 Night Elf Druid....the ultimate healer....i live vicariously thru a game that i can feel self gratification and false accomplishment lol.....gets me thru the cold months lol
taye
@taye
14 years ago
833 posts
compaired to the others ...wow is the most sophisticated graphics...don't confuse world of warcraft with warcraft.....they are both blizzard games and share the story line ....but they are different games
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thats why i play free servers onlysee when i play akot it gets addictive u dream the fanme something happens in gsame u run through alyernate scenarios..it takes over your freaking mindsocold winter months ill play alotplay a high rate (but not too high i cant stand instant 80 all pvp ones) i'll play a 4-10x rate server get the max out of it for a few months then..leave and not play again for a year, most likely ill play a different server or different game next winterletting it take 6 years of your life they are stealluing from you! (what do they make 50 million a day?)they are not only taking your money but yiour lifestop playing mocve onif u wanna play a game play a free one a couple months then move onu wont get so addicted if u dont do the same old thing for so damn long

taye said:
Yes O'Callaghan you can loose friends to WoW. Marriages have been broken up over it. It is very very addictive. But hey I am a lvl 80 Night Elf Druid....the ultimate healer....i live vicariously thru a game that i can feel self gratification and false accomplishment lol.....gets me thru the cold months lol

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form