Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends

Dreadlocks Forums

Hey everyone, a spam email to look out for

8 years ago
18 posts
Hey guys, haven't visited in a while but I thought I'd just let you know about this spammer. I just got this in my inbox:Lilian added a comment to your profile on dreadlocks forums FROM lilian ................................................HelloMy name is miss lilian viewing and going through your profile address today has made me to became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am.Here is my email address( believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.lilian .(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO CONTACT ME TO READ FROM YOUBYE....------------
updated by @oniondog: 01/13/15 08:46:22PM
Panterra Caraway
8 years ago
665 posts
Ewwwwwwwww! WTF? Thanks for letting us know : D
8 years ago
65 posts
yeah i saw it going thru one by one on everyones page and posting that. someone deleted them tho. just dont respond to that email. good work to whomever deleted em
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
8 years ago
28,329 posts
its the ghana dating scam i deleted her within 2 minutes unfortunately we are attracting moree we can moderate members for awehile or delete em as they join

Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international
8 years ago
65 posts
yeah i was just messaging u to tell u about it and then noticed her profile was already deleted haha good work
Dislike 0

Share This

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form