Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hitchiking to new York city

Addiboy
@addiboy
14 years ago
17 posts
I've actually been thinking about hitchhiking to california from idaho, but i think im probably just gonna drive since its only like nine hours away. Im just afraid my truck will break down while im there and i'll get stranded, but then of course i could always hitchhike back haha.
updated by @addiboy: 07/23/15 04:01:39PM
Lexi
@lexi
14 years ago
20 posts
Wow, good luck! I'm in aurora, illinois, I'll hook you up with a ride if you come through my fine home townThis makes ME want to hitchhike to anywhere! how exciting
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
Hey Justin, I'm not sure how far along you are, but if you're going to NY you'll probably be passing thru Indianapolis, IN. I live about 20 minutes NE of the city, I'ma email you my cell number on here so that you can call if you need a place to sleep for a night or two. We've got lots of spare beds and plenty of animals. I'm pretty poor, so I don't know that I could drive you very far, but I can offer to pick you up and let you crash, eat, and shower at my place for a few days. Hit me up if you need it.~Alden
Justin Gibson
@justin-gibson
14 years ago
42 posts
sorry guys who live in Indiana thanks for the offer but im coming up the oposite way im in charlotte Nc my Ipod has been dead and thats the only thing i can get on but on my way back ill try and come through indiana.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form