Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Don't know what I would have done...

Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
Ah yes this is my fave site :) Hands down.
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
Let it go westcoaster...let it go...some people just arent good enough to receive spam..;)and that says a lot about me spam filter..lol Westcoaster said:
There has to be a common sense of humour and outlook on life that dready people share because I have yet to meet someone here that doesn't share in the same jokes, love the same things, and is just an amazing human being.

I don't know about you though Shiva- anyone good looking enough to receive scammer emails has got to be hung up on their ridiculous good looks :-P
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
I almost completely gave up on having dreads. I thought wax was the only way my stick straight hair would do it and I hated the wax. I combed them out (thankfully did not cut it all off) and just accepted I would have boring hair. Then SE found me on myspace probably thru dreadheadHQ's friends list and I was not on here 30 mins and I was starting to do some minor sectioning and T&R. 2 hours later I had a headful of T&R dreads and here i am 9 and a half months later so grateful for this site and all of you have given me supportive feed back on several life issues and hair questions. I love and cherish you all and one day might meet some of you at a gathering or something!Peace Love <3 & Hippieness~! Serena Saccoccie said:
I completely agree, I would be another lost soul using wax for sure if I hadn't found this site! I saw someone the otherday with some nice dreadsso I commented on them and then told them about this site and they were pretty excited lol it feels like home for sure
Nicole
@nicole
14 years ago
125 posts
You must be somehow related to me already. I have a craptastic family too (not hubby and kids, just the rest)I love it here too. :) Lisa McRae said:
Yep, I feel closer to all of you than my craptastic real family lol
I feel at home. This is my family now :) It wouldn't be the same without you or any of our brothers and sisters
Welcome to the family even if I said it a month ago :)

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form