Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

washing....

GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Tea tree, liquid. Bar soap goes by too fast. It gets wet and it just runs out too fast. The liquid lasts for a long time. Tea tree is the best for hair. I have peppermint as well, it makes a great body wash. They're all good, tea tree is the best though... Shuaib ahmed said:
which dr bronners do you think i should get?

NaturalWomyn said:
Time will help you get dreads. Non residue shampoo will keep icky residues from building up in your hair over time. Try and get used to the frizz it's probably not goin away any time soon! and Wash Your Hair! Oily hair will dread slower, clean hair dreads faster. Good Luck & Much Love

updated by @greygargoyle: 07/10/15 09:45:13PM
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
Cosmetology schools don't teach the students anything related to dreadlocks. Then again, the schools curriculum is regulated by the state. If anything should be blamed it ought to be the perpetuation of wrong information from one generation to the next. ricky williams said:
true true but i wouldnt blame them id blame the hair schools they go to
Brody
@brody
14 years ago
3 posts
I have washed my hair pretty much every day since the beginning.I like to feel my hair kinda squeaky clean, it helps the follicles to matte up.Also keeps it from smelling like an ashtray or bong :P
Khristina
@khristina
14 years ago
22 posts
Is something like this good?LABEL INFORMATIONDetailsWe only put in the stuff you need to get clean. Just five all-natural ingredients. Unscented and free of synthetics and preservatives. Makes a great lather and lasts a long time. Packaged in 100% recycled materials. Made in Vermont.IngredientsSoap of coconut and palm oils, water, vegetable glycerine, sodium citrateAbout True Body Products www.truebodyproducts.com

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form