Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

SPREAD THE LOOOOOOOOVE :D

Bird
@bird
14 years ago
74 posts
awesome post!I love nature and the tranquil feeling i get when i am surrounded by it, I love my boyfriend: he is my best friend/anchor/most amazing human in my life, i love: animals, trees, sunshine, snow, beautiful photographs, playing geetar, a good read, the smell of fresh rain here in the PNW, the oregon country fair, traveling, the beach (especially the oregon coast), hiking, road trips, wonderful friends, being a lazy ass, mountains, the desert (the high desert is a combo of the two!), yummy food, the sky, thunder storms, all of the countries i have been to and want to revisit (something like 26?), all of the countries i have yet to see, hawaii, dancing with my man, being naked with my man (not just for the sex, you dirty ones out there ;), picking berries, feeling sun kissed, my baby dreads, the stars, body hair, vibrant colors, earthy colors, soft fabrics, music all the time, eye balls, little kids like my brothers and sister (she is maybe the best person i know... she's 5 and never fails to amaze me/put a huge smile on my face), nonsense, memories, the future........oh how i could go on!I love this thread haha.
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
Love just Love
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i love every loving person on earthi love the cat asleep on my kneei love the next 5 people who post here the 6th i tolerate the 7th i might be in love with but im not sure yet o live being silly i love dreads and dread heads ..in fact i love dreadheads so much i risk pissing em off to help em have great dreads i love traveling drumming nature i love this site and everyone whos joined it and yes that person reading this now who hasnt joined yet (don't get nervous if your male dont mean that kinda love) i love babbling when sleep deprived i love when thoughts become poetic and all life becomes a dance i love that love brings us together even when were madand have i mentioned i love you? yes you you know who you are :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form