Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

the shame on them list of bad dreadlock sites

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
lets make a list of the worse dreadlock sites onlinetop of the listdreadheadhq.com knottyboy.comdreadlocks.comperfectdreadlocks.comhowtodread.comjust a fewadd your own to the wall of shame

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 07:44:11AM
tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
I think you have all of them. lol I think most sites that are wanting to profit simply copy and paste the same info that the big mega sites (dh, kb) the nike and addidas of the genre.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
oh no im sure i dont have alli saw 1 site awhile back recommending peanutbutter or toothpaste be used to make dreadsand if we include so called "loctitions"who use dangerous practices or are outright scams the list will go on forever

--
MountainWillow
@mountainwillow
15 years ago
141 posts
haha!I think there are soooo many out there.. I dont really mind KB as much as DH.. maybe its just me- but I'd shop KB for shampoo before Id shop DH..
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
dh is definately the scummiest

--
tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
the now extinct dreadfx.com they sold pretty much the same type of thing as dh and kb.as far as his products I don't know if they are any good but there's a site called superhippie.com I bought some shampoo bars and he never sent them and gave me a lame excuse. He's anti wax so that's a slight positive im not saying that he doesn't have good products just be careful and use paypal
tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
I like their shampoo even though the price is high by the time you get it in your hands it runs you about 20 because the shipping is the same price as the product. IMO that's a scam.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
that looks like a scam site to me theres no links to whats in the products, the accelerators sold in powder form, so they are selling ya probly 6 cents worth of salt for 3 dollars and a needle worth pennies for 3 bucks too 6 dollars for a comb u can get at a pet store for a dollarand not 1 thing is really needed

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
the kitrs $70 and the only usefull stuff in it a $1 comb a bar of soap and a handfull of rubberbands (well theyre useless too) that all together might cost a nicklebiggest ripoff there isand ya dont need any of it..they just lie and convince ya u do

--
tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
yeah the soap is good that's about it the rest your paying for is the name. Yes they do encourage the wax this is the biggest selling item on the site. once they convince you that you need to use the wax they have you sold that you need everything else that they offer. To each their own. I said on another forum that people will find the big mega sites first(dreadheadhq.com), then do research, find an independent site such as this and the info that they find on here has totally contradicted everything that you have learned from DH. WTF do you do now? do you throw away your investment? I don't have the answer to that you'll just have to find as much info as you can about wax as possible if you feel comfortable with using it then, do if not then..... don't.I used the wax and didn't have any problems with it. I don't now and don't miss it at all I liked that it added moisture to my hair but overwaxing is too easy.Once you do that, you have to go into overdrive trying to get the stuff out of your hair.
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form