Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

i thought i wanted perfect dreadlocks now i love how unique my dreads are

Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
im soo soo glad you found this before dreading!! youre exactly who i wanted to read this and learn from it and unbrainwash yourself from scams. i think im going on 8 months now.. i dont keep track as carefully as i used to lol. tasha said:
Emily, thanks for your post! as someone about to go thru the process, I appreciate your comments. I almost went the backcombing/slathering with product route but am so excited now about going natural! Your dreads are beautiful! How old are they, btw?

updated by @emily: 07/23/15 08:47:31AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i think we should continue this with pictures of our fave unique dreads the dreads with the most personality

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Captain Cannabis
@captain-cannabis
14 years ago
4 posts
Cool.
Seven
@seven
14 years ago
26 posts
well im happy you love your dreads they are beautiful :)
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
this ones my favorite, really thin then big flat loops in the middle

heres a couple more

soaringeagle said:
i think we should continue this with pictures of our fave unique dreads the dreads with the most personality

updated by @emily: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Seven
@seven
14 years ago
26 posts
DUDE THE FIRST HAS A HEART IN IT!!! wow freakout moment Emily said:
this ones my favorite, really thin then big flat loops in the middle

heres a couple more

soaringeagle said:

updated by @seven: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
omg i loooooove themi had 1 that had a dragon head at the end till his ears decided to change into horns (i love how they constantly change even after decades)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
haha i wish i had a dragon head..or a turtle that would be sweet..lolwow Seven i didn't even see a heart there cool!!everyone you should post your fave dreadies too!!
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
If I had a good pic (or camera with battery) I had one that looked like a tentacle at the end. actually still does,your locks are doing so much right now tho, it's pretty cool to seeI had a ton like yours. especially the first picture an 3rd one
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
Emily, I Love You and your dreads just like they are, don't ever change Sweet One

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form