Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Just saw DreadheadHQ video on you tube - yikes!!!

MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
No wonder why dreads have such a bad reputation for being "dirty."
updated by @midread: 07/09/15 09:34:02PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
exactly leave it to a guy named clean to give all dreads a dirty reputationheres te pics of wax dreads disected

those are te insides of waxy dreadsnow heres te scary pictis is aftrer being ripped apart as u see above, ten just a quick palm roll to glue iyt back togeter ands instantly a "perfect" drewad again..but not dreaded just hheld togeter in wax

MiDread said:
No wonder why dreads have such a bad reputation for being "dirty."

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
Yuck!!! That looks like something you would pull OUT of your clogged drain!!! Nasty!!! I can't believe that all that white wax or whatever that is doesn't show from the outside of the dread. It doesn't look like its that far in the center...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
scary part is tyat was only a few weeks wort of ligt (less ten recomended) use followed by 4 years (i think) of regular washings with no more wax appliedit just is near impossible to ever remove

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
I am sure I would rather deal with my frizzy hair than have that stuff building up in it...
Jim the Kraken
@jim-the-kraken
14 years ago
81 posts
that wax stuff is so bad, i still can't believe he still thinks it's a good idea.
Andres
@andres
14 years ago
18 posts
We should challenge him to cut 1 of his dreads, cut it open to see whats on the inside and show it on one of his videos. If nothing shows inside, he deserves to keep the name "clean", if not he should close his Clean empire and find some other scam to profit from.
Marianas Trench
@marianas-trench
14 years ago
20 posts
You know, that is actually one of the best, most constructive ideas I've seen expressed in regards to John. Maybe we should actually produce such a challenge. :D Andres said:
We should challenge him to cut 1 of his dreads, cut it open to see whats on the inside and show it on one of his videos. If nothing shows inside, he deserves to keep the name "clean", if not he should close his Clean empire and find some other scam to profit from.
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
I agree! ^^ But he'll probably pull some trick.
Joshua O'Connor
@joshua-oconnor
14 years ago
32 posts
surely having wax in your hair anyways is bad saying as it dont come out, will it not go mouldy and smell after a while? cos wax dont stay the same state for years eh? lol

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form