Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

who wants in on the debate

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

maria i met her on another site years ago when she was 15 planning to rub away and live on the streets..i talked her out iof it at the time but that was just the begining of years of craziness..shes an amazing singer but most likely has some sorta autusm i think they called it atypical non specifuc autistuc something or otjer..shes had a very complicated diagnoisis cause it didnt quite fit in to the nrmal ranges of autuism

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

what times this scheduled for..is it this sat? and i thought about it and id like you to go 1st

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

well we cant do this tomoro unless u hear back from ya a time un the next couple hours

--
Filip Radulovic
@filip-radulovic
10 years ago
17 posts
So, what about all of this...?
DreadsUK
@dreadsuk
10 years ago
13 posts

Hello fello dreado's

apologies for not replying for ages. I've been extremely busy and as a result also got i'll due to overworking and a repetitive strain injury.

Basically i've been single handedly coding and building our new forum platform and mobile app. Also with the January Dreads UK gathering and now the valentines gathering coming up. I'm also developing a Dreadlocks documentary that i'm hoping to pitch to major network channels, arranging interviews with celebrities with dreads and endless meetings.

Its coming together, but i've been slightly off the radar.

No date has been confirmed yet, we had previously penciled in a possible date but nothing has been set in stone.

RE: soaring eagle. the comment you've made on thursday just passed quote "i've thought about it and i'd like you to go first"

Im assuming that is a response to my offer of you opening the floor for discussion. If you could elaborate on what you have thought about and how you drew the conclusion that you'd like me to go first. I may better understand your thinking so we can reach a good basis for opening discussion.

Many thanks
Elijah

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

well the reason i wanted you to go 1st was to be able to respond to your statements

--
DreadsUK
@dreadsuk
10 years ago
13 posts

Was that the only reason. nothing else?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

pretty much

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

good question

they were pretty pushy about it and now...nothing

--
DreadsUK
@dreadsuk
10 years ago
13 posts

Hi Stimpy, I was wondering the same thing, Im still waiting responses from Soaring Eagle to points i've raised but still no reply.

SE, Could we perhaps have a skype call to finalise the arrangements. I am having to come here to chase you up and you're site isn;t the easiest to navigate.

If we can chat on skype im sure we could get things moving right away and save a lot of silly bother.

What say you?

stimpy said:

is this still on?

updated by @dreadsuk: 07/26/15 03:32:47AM

/ 9

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form