Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlockssite needs your help and donations for a special cause

Jimmy DC
@jimmy-dc
11 years ago
86 posts

hey soaringeagle I'm really hoping you get all the funds for the new seo thing, even though i don't really get it, I know that it's to make this great website grow in order to spread more truth on the dreads/dreadys lifestyle. Right now I have four bucks to my name and I'm about to star college at the end of August, and although I still have no idea where to get the missing 7000 bucks i need, I will make a donation in the next week or so. Hope we reach our goals

updated by @jimmy-dc: 07/23/15 05:04:27PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

wow now thats commitment are u sure?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sallymander
@sallymander
11 years ago
2 posts

Well, You have $2 from me Soaring Eagle. You have been inspiring with this website. You've also helped me set up a webpage which I have as yet been unable to set up due to illness. Are we all disabled dread heads here!?
My time online is limited these days, yet I will check the superheroes page and do what I can. This website needs to stay vital and current and up at the top of the list. It is full of good info and good vibes. It provided SE (for a while) with a hard earned, welcome, income and it spreads the joy of healthy natural dreadlocks.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

if you set up the shop months or a year ago they went into a sormant state after moving to the new server and i only restored the ones that were actualy worked on or live cause it seemed most were going nowhere

so when your ready to work on it ill fult restore or install the newest version

Sallymander said:

Well, You have $2 from me Soaring Eagle. You have been inspiring with this website. You've also helped me set up a webpage which I have as yet been unable to set up due to illness. Are we all disabled dread heads here!?
My time online is limited these days, yet I will check the superheroes page and do what I can. This website needs to stay vital and current and up at the top of the list. It is full of good info and good vibes. It provided SE (for a while) with a hard earned, welcome, income and it spreads the joy of healthy natural dreadlocks.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

thank you too

man i sure can feel the love tonight

i was real hesitent to post this i mean i expected suport sure this community is so special but expected some dissenting negative voices as well

but when i looked at my bank account and saw it practicly empty and figured out it would take 6 months of livin on next to nothing again i thought it cant hurt to ask

and after i move next week i should be able to put in everything i got left and match what was put in so far

oh and yes the sooner we get those supergeros put to work the better s well

Heidi said:

I will donate on the first of next month! This forum saved me so much grief and money. Before my journey began, I was 2 minutes away from a (very uninformed) purchase of a $50.00 "dread kit". I was unsure of the wax (I'm a natural kinda person) so I searched "natural dreadlocks" and this forum popped up. Thanks to this place, no wax has ever touched my hair. No backcombing, no "locticians". Every time I have a question about my journey, I hop on here and use the search bar. When I need encouragement, I read the forums. When I want to show off a new knot, I post a pic. The support here is priceless, imo. And I am more than happy to help financially. I am a single mom on a very limited income, but I can certainly come up with some money to donate to a very, very worthy cause. <3

--
Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

Peace and love to Soaring Eagle and everyone else in this beautiful community. Thankyou to all and to all who can donate, every little bit helps, but only if you can. If you can't, why not give a message of love to SE and everyone else on here.

peace and blessings

Kenny2
@kenny2
11 years ago
4 posts

I think so too...

this great website has inspired so many people.

I think its only fair to take the small amount of time and money and try and keep this thing running!

Bless up everyone

ginger.rose
@gingerrose
11 years ago
45 posts

I am also maxed out on the CCs. Please send another request out in a month or two and I will give you some $ for this. I could donate a little time in a week or so, too, if that would help offset any costs.

Mogli
@mogli
11 years ago
6 posts

Unemployed but I'm doing what I can to send traffic I've posted links reviews and directed many people to this site I really hope we can do this

Moon Raven
@moon-raven
11 years ago
32 posts

I'll be sending you a donation next week, just wish it could be more.

Blessings

Moon Raven.

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form